*PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A 10-MONTH CONTRACT AND ALTHOUGH WE CAN NOT GUARANTEE A POSITION AT THE END OF THE CONTRACT WE WILL ALWAYS TRY AND LOOK FOR ALTERNATIVE STORES AROUND LONDON *
The adi family in our retail stores is the beating heart of this company. They are the first point of contact with our consumers and the face of the brand. Whether you work in one of our global offices, distribution centres, or in our retail stores they all play an integral part in keeping the spirit of this company alive.
Everything we do is rooted in sports and we have adopted 6 key values that we not only practice on the pitch but off the pitch too.
SO HOW WE WILL WIN:
COURAGE- TAKE THE SHOT -Speak up when you see an opportunity and step up when you see a need.
OWNERSHIP- PICK UP THE BALL -Be proactive, take responsibility, and follow through!
INNOVATION- ELEVATE TO WIN -Be curious, test, and learn new and better ways of doing things.
WHILST WE PLAY FAIR WE ENCOURAGE:
TEAM PLAY- WIN TOGETHER -Work collaboratively and cultivate a shared mindset
INTEGRITY-PLAY BY THE RULES -Hold yourself and others accountable to our company's standards
RESPECT- VALUE ALL PLAYERS -Display empathy, be inclusive, and show dignity to all
* Allocates resources and organorganizesesses within his/her area of responsibility to drive efficiency and productivity in
a variety of situations
* Has a working knowledge of the Retail KPIs and makes commercial decisions within his/her area of responsibility
* Tracks performance data for his/her area (e.g., best sellers, space allocation, etc.) and makes the necessary adjustments
to drive productivity and efficiency
* Is a role model for customer service and boosts sales and Brand experience by using advanced sales techniques and
appropriate elements of the (COMPANY NAME) customer service model
* Ensures all store visits are managed professionally and confidently, utilizing all available resources
* Actively supervises and coordinates his/her team to ensure all customers receive the best service
* Understands customer expectations and coaches his/her team to meet or exceed them at all times
* Uses advanced Category expertise and enthusiasm for the Brand to drive sales and customer loyalty in his/her area of responsibility
* Guides and trains all team members within his/her area of responsibility on basic core and seasonal product knowledge
* Creates an appealing, easy-to-shop environment for customers by coordinating his/her team to consistently execute
visual merchandising and housekeeping standards in his/her area of responsibility
* Maintains a safe shopping and working environment by ensuring store's policies and procedures are complied with in
his/her area of responsibility
* Ensures the product offer available to customers is maximized in his/her area of responsibility by coordinating product
delivery from the stockroom to the floor and replenishment
* Supervises sales transactions are processed quickly and accurately, while adhering to cash protection procedures
* Minimizes loss by implementing, monitoring and tracking all loss prevention procedures within their area
* Supports the recruitment, on-boarding, training and development of the store team
* Coaches, motivates and inspires individuals within his/her area of responsibility to maximize their performance
* Actively collaborates and shares best practices to drive store team performance
* Communicates a desire to learn and seizes all available opportunities to drive his/her development and increase performance
(additions based on market needs)
* Is a role model of the brand values and attitude by actively engaging his/her team in fitness and sporting activities
* Executes all campaigns to a high level and ensures flawless Visual Merchandising standards at all times, working with the VM Champion responsible for his/her area
* Actively seek to improve and further customer interaction with the brand using the Net Promoter Score
IDEALLY YOU WILL HAVE
* Minimum 12 months work of experience in a sports/fashion customer- and commercial-focused retail environment with advanced selling experience and comprehensive product, retail and, industry understanding, [as well as with first supervisor experience]
We are always looking for curious, open-minded, and ambitious people to join our teams so if you to work for the best sports brand in the world and believe in a work culture that has similar values to (COMPANY NAME) we want to hear from you!
AT (COMPANY NAME) WE HAVE A WINNING CULTURE. BUT TO WIN, PHYSICAL POWER IS NOT ENOUGH. JUST LIKE ATHLETES OUR EMPLOYEES NEED MENTAL STRENGTH IN THEIR GAME. WE FOSTER THE ATHLETE'S MINDSET THROUGH A SET OF BEHAVIORS THAT WE WANT TO ENABLE AND DEVELOP IN OUR PEOPLE AND THAT ARE AT THE CORE OF OUR UNIQUE COMPANY CULTURE: THIS IS HOW WE WIN WHILE PLAYING FAIR.
* COURAGE: Speak up when you see an opportunity; step up when you see a need..
* OWNERSHIP: Pick up the ball. Be proactive, take responsibility and follow-through.
* INNOVATION: Elevate to win. Be curious, test and learn new and better ways of doing things.
* TEAMPLAY: Win together. Work collaboratively and cultivate a shared mindset.
* INTEGRITY: Play by the rules. Hold yourself and others accountable to our company's standards.
* RESPECT: Value all players. Display empathy, be inclusive and show dignity to all.
(COMPANY NAME) celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Title: Floor Manager FTC, 02 London Factory Outlet
Brand: (COMPANY NAME)
TEAM: Retail (Store)
Contract Type: Temp
Date: Jan 12
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||26 Jan 2023|