We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic part-time Customer Service Advisor to join our team in Jewson Fleet (GU51 3RS)!
We're a busy and well established branch in a great location with a friendly team who pride ourselves on offering a great service and excellent product knowledge. We have a sales office, warehouse, shop & counter, timber supply and customer delivery vehicles. If you love working with people, you're a good listener and you think you could help our customers feel welcome, then this could be a great opportunity for you to join our team!
Is this role right for me?
This role has a strong focus on customer service as well as working in different areas of the branch, so this role is great for someone who loves to build relationships with customers and enjoys a varied role. The person we're looking for will have:
* A passion for delivering great customer service
* A flexible approach to work; happy to work in various departments within the branch
* A great team player; ready to support colleagues and customers when needed
* A confident communicator, both over the phone and in branch
Hours of work: Part-time 25 hours per week - shifts can be discussed at interview stage.
What will I be doing?
As a Customer Service Advisor, your role will be essential to keeping our branch running smoothly. From serving our customers at the trade counter and yard to processing customer orders, and from monitoring stock to growing our sales, you'll be at the heart of our operations. Experience within our industry is not essential, we are committed to providing you with the full tools and support required to carry out your role within Jewson.
* Assisting and advising customers on the shop floor, trade counter and in the yard
* Get to know our products and services in order to make the most of all customer interactions
* Develop great relationships with new and existing customers, understanding their needs and providing proactive advice and solutions
* Process and prepare customer orders using our in-house systems
* Build relationships with customers both face to face and over the phone
* Maintain stock levels in branch and carry out regular stock counts
* Make Health & Safety a priority and demonstrate how you can keep yourself and others safe at work
* Work with colleagues to suggest opportunities for improvement
What will we offer you?
Jewson is one of more than 30 exciting Saint-Gobain brands in the UK and our colleagues are critical to our customers' success, we are also proud to have been named a 'Top Employer' for 7 consecutive years. We are pleased to offer you:
* A competitive salary
* A discretionary bonus scheme
* Opportunities for career progression and development
* 31 days' holiday (including bank holidays), plus the option to buy or sell additional days
* A defined contribution pension scheme
* Great discounts across high street chains, online stores and holiday agents
* Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme
* Access to a leading health and wellbeing portal
Are Jewson an inclusive employer?
We're working hard to be, and we're keen to hire talented people regardless of their background, abilities, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, taste in music, fashion sense or anything else that makes you, you!
We understand that a diverse workplace is not only a more enjoyable place to be, but also facilitates better decision making and innovation. So, whoever you are, and whichever Saint-Gobain business you join, you can be sure of a warm welcome with us.
Sound like the job for you? Apply today with an updated CV and we will be in touch! <div class="col-md-4 col-md-offset-1 col-sm-4 will-animate
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||03 Dez 2022|
|Bereich:||Grundstoffe / Konstruktion|