About Signal - Who are we?
At Signal we want to help organisations identify risks and opportunities and see movements in the market before anyone else. We want to help leaders take bold decisions, safe that the data is on their side. We want to connect all those external data points together, uncover the unknown unknowns, and be at the very heart of the knowledge economy.
We've already built a world-class artificial intelligence platform for real-time information aggregation and analysis at a massive scale. We proved our value with monitoring and measurement products in the PR&Comms space, and are now joining the dots beyond.
We are friendly and informal people who are passionate about our brand as we all have a stake in our success. We have an inclusive environment, welcoming the skills and experience from many diverse backgrounds, and together we have created who we are and what we sell. We are proud of our achievements and continue to strive for the unknown.
We have just completed our $25 million Series C funding round, bringing our total funding to date to $49.5 million. This latest funding round is led by Redline Capital with participation from existing investors including MMC Ventures, GMG Ventures and Hearst Ventures.
About the role - Who are you?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing scale-up company building on great successes and aiming for even more ambitious results. Our Revenue Operations function is the conduit between many of the functions at Signal, working closely with sales, lead generation, customer success, marketing, legal and finance. We're growing our revenue operations function due to the scaling of our global business, and have an opening for a Revenue Operations Administrator to join the systems side of our team. This role will report into our Head of Revenue Operations, based in our HQ in London.
The day to day responsibilities - What will you be doing?
* You'll be working closely with our commercial teams (sales, lead gen, cs and marketing), the senior management and our finance team across a variety of responsibilities
* You will play a key role in ensuring the accuracy and compliance of contracts which are sent out
* You'll be helping to generate, maintain, and analyse key performance and forecasting metrics
* You will be coached to become an expert at parts of Salesforce and Pardot administration, and be responsible for various part of the process
* You'll have responsibility for several of the sales tools, working closely with our VP of Sales and Head of Sales Operations to implement training, onboard new reps, and monitor compliance with the sales and lead gen team
* You'll also be heavily involved in a variety of projects which come up as opportunities are identified or as the business needs, such as verticalisation of territories or redesigning of our CRM (Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm) process
* Lastly we are an active team which enjoy having fun!
* Competitive salary
* Share options
* Flexible working
* Pension plan
* Enhanced Maternity Policy
* Unlimited holiday entitlement
* Company MacBook & Apple equipment
Knowledge, skills and experience - What does it take to be successful?
* We'd love to hear from individuals who are ambitious and excited to join a critical team within Signal, individuals who are motivated by seeing results
* An ideal candidate would have experience working in a B2B SaaS sales environment
* We're looking for individuals who enjoy and work well in a team but are also self-starters and can work proactively outside of day to day tasks to identify opportunities for improvement and efficiencies
* Experience working in sales operations or sales admin isn't essential as we'll provide training, but it's critical to have a close attention to detail and excellent analytical, organisational & communication skills
* No two days are ever the same in our teams so our ideal candidate will enjoy, and be proficient at, multitasking
Not essential but desirable:
* Any experience and knowledge of Apex, Visualforce or Lightning Components would be a plus
* Experience and proficiency with administering Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm
* Experience of working with data, both manipulating in Excel and analysing for insights
* Experience in creating and implementing process or identifying efficiencies
At Signal, we strongly believe that diverse teams perform better. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive environment where our employees feel welcomed, valued and listened to - an environment where they can thrive being their true selves