Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join (COMPANY NAME)'s global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in (COMPANY NAME)'s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
The Logistics Planner, will coordinate and plan logistics, with third-party providers and internal teams to ensure that customer sales orders are loaded and delivered as required, resolving any issues as they arise. In this role, you will conduct data management, reporting and analysis, shipment execution, client interaction, business partnership, export and import duties and resource and project management.
* Ensure Import and Export documentation is correctly administered to ensure product movement between the UK and EU countries
* Work with third-party logistics providers to move product between locations and external warehouse, addressing any issues
* Ensure that sales order information is effectively communicated electronically to third-party transport providers and work with logistics related invoices to ensure timely payment
* Support supply chain key performance indicators data gathering and reporting, to ensure an effective filing system is in place for all documents to meet audit requirements
* Receive, investigate and resolve logistics related customer complaints, raising service non-conformance reports and claims with third-party logistics providers as appropriate
* Provide support for the team in supply chain planning operations, process development, planning and execution, client interaction, business partnership, systems and data management, reporting and analysis
* Ensure that product safety, quality and hygiene standards are set and driven at all times
* Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent logistics experience
* Able to work as part of a team across different stakeholders and communicate clearly
* Excellent time management is essential in this position
* Proficient IT skills (Excel, JDE/SAP) or equivalent ERP system
* Fluent English (both verbal and written)
* Experience in logistics planning including bulk product transportation (Chemicals, Food/ Ingredients)
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest private companies in the world.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://cxxxxxx.xxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxxxx/
Our usual recruitment process is as follows; candidates meeting the criteria will be invited to a telephone interview with a member of the Talent Acquisition team. If this is successful you will be invited to a further interview with the Hiring Manager and members of the hiring team. For some of our positions a final interview will also be needed