Closing date for internal applications - 11/12/2020
At Just Eat, our purpose is put simply, to serve the world's greatest menu, brilliantly. One of the key drivers to achieving this is to ensure we have a full breadth of choice for our consumers from restaurants which provide every cuisine, for every occasion, to every location and provide exceptional customer service with every order.
We are the world's number 1 marketplace for online food delivery, with our leading hybrid model that builds on our scale of our core marketplace restaurants coupled with a world-class delivery service. In 2018 we serviced over 220m orders worldwide for c.26m customers.
The Strategic Accounts team has successfully grown over the past 18 months to become a vital key component of our strategic objectives within the UK. Over this short period, the team has successfully partnered with many of the leading global, national and regional brands operating in the UK and have onboarded thousands of branded restaurant stores across the UK.
We are looking for a dynamic, talented individual to join this exciting fast-paced team. This person will have the opportunity to shape, develop and grow our key partnerships across our largest partnerships in the UK, including playing an in-depth role in building growth initiatives & strategic to drive commercial & operational performance.
* Working with one of largest branded partners in the UK, with a focus on providing in-depth analysis of commercial performance, using insight & commercial skills to create, drive & activate strategic initiatives to help improve performance across the estate.
* This part of the role will be working within the small single brand commercial team, that is dedicated to driving performance of this major partner in the UK.
* Separately to the above, you will also have overall ownership of the day-to-day and strategic management of all aspects of a number of branded restaurant partner relationships, providing the drive, momentum and energy to develop and grow these partnerships and ensure progress on key opportunities and risks.
* Responsible for building a functional and productive working relationship with branded chain counterparts at many different levels, building trust and rapport, symbolised by working together to identify win-win opportunities, resolution of issues without relying on escalation, and avoiding unplanned escalations from counterparts.
* Working closely and collaboratively with internal stakeholders (including Delivery, Marketing and Restaurant Operations) to ensure a seamless service delivery to our restaurant partners.
* Overall accountability for monthly, and in some cases quarterly, performance reviews with restaurant partners and the coordination of content, materials and briefing documents for Head of/Director level reviews.
* Responsible for drafting and driving the annual business plan with owned restaurant partners, working with the Senior Strategic Account Manager to generate ideas and input, and with the Head of Strategic Accounts to ensure the plan covers the key business strategic objectives and overall functional goals.
* Develop a deep understanding of the takeaway and dining sectors, trends and the competitive landscape.
* To support the Senior SAM in the contractual negotiations of existing smaller chains accompanied by the strategic analyses (both quantitative and qualitative) that support the process.
* Supporting strategic account executives across smaller brands and acting as an escalation point if needed.
Required skills and experience
Required skills and experience
* High level of data analytical skills, alongside commercial account management experience
* Key Account Management experience
* Proven ability to grow accounts through implementation of joint business plans and identifying growth opportunities, supported by data insight.
* Strong understanding of B2B and the restaurant UK market
* Ability to build key relationships and drive long term engagement
* Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of organisations
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* High standard of Excel/Google Sheets skills
* Experience of working within a fast-paced, high growth environment
* Commercially savvy with competent negotiation & influence skills
* Curiosity and proactiveness - you're hungry for making positive change!
* Great people skills - you know how to build and maintain strong relationships.
* Well organised - you're able to prioritise and manage multiple workloads.
* Analytical - you are comfortable working with data and using it to understand commercial opportunities and trends
* A quick learner - you assimilate new information and show a passion for self-development
* High levels of energy - you have high levels of motivation with a strong team ethic
* You love Just Eat - you're passionate about what we do and our vision.
Just Eat is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here.
Just Eat is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at email@example.com for assistance
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||29 Nov 2020|
|Bereich:||Internet / New Media|