About (COMPANY NAME)
Let us tell you a little more about us. (COMPANY NAME) exists to improve lives. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide that service (COMPANY NAME), Express Scripts and other affiliate customers, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions.
We are going through an exciting period of expansion; at the centre of our International division's ambitious growth strategy we are currently working towards multi-year effort to implement a consistent digital strategy for the international markets
About the Job
We are going through massive, global Agile transformation and as a result we are rapidly expanding our Agile teams across EMEA and are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join the team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team that is going from strength to strength, building and shaping our agile frameworks across our global teams.
* Agile Ceremonies - You will be responsible for ensuring that our agile delivery teams adheres to agile ceremonies and follows IM agile frameworks (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban…)
* You will also assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and removing impediments and mitigating risks.
* You will anticipate and manage the dependencies that can have a negative impact to the delivery capability of your teams. Therefore, you will be driving cross team planning, collaboration, and coordination.
* Understanding the Accountability and Responsibility of all members of their teams and ensuring capacity is not exceeded.
* Ensure the team´s continuous improvement by motivating, coaching, acting as change agent
* Optimizing the flow of work within and across teams.
* Support the product owner to make sure the product backlog is in good shape and ready for the next sprint
* Provide regular and open communication across the program and stakeholders for transparency and awareness of progress and impediments
* Teach, mentor, and coach teams, on emerging Agile and Lean methods
* Utilizes feedback and metrics (quality, delivery rate, etc.) to identify areas of opportunity and partners with Agile leadership and delivery experts to coach and continuously improve scrum team
* Coach scrum team to improve collaboration and self-organization
* Act as an Agile mentor/coach to any Agile role or stakeholder
* Agile and Technical Learning: Actively seek and lead a variety of learning opportunities such as Communities of Practice, conferences, classroom training, and independent study to further develop self and community
Product Focus - Jointly with the Product Owner, you will be responsible for understanding key business and technology objectives and strategy of the product can help their team drive towards executing these goals. You will also lead the coordination of release planning with the Product Owner
Required Skills & Experience
* Extensive experience as a Scrum Master working in an enterprise level organisation
* Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, conflict resolution and continuous improvement.
* Excellent problem-solving and strategic thinking skills
* Ability to Influence, mentoring and Focus on results
* Ability to navigate a fast paced, highly matrixed organization effectively
* Ability to remove barriers and enable teams to complete their objectives
* Proven ability to present and communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both written and verbally
* A proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; execute with limited information and ambiguity
* Scrum and SAFe certifications is a plus
Why should you join (COMPANY NAME)?
You will get the chance to work with a global, truly innovative and flexible Technology division that is growing rapidly due to continued success and massive transformation.
We are constantly investing in, improving and innovating our global technology stack.
You will join a business that truly invests in you as a person. You will be offered the opportunity to progress your knowledge and skills through both internal and external training, take secondment to other teams / projects and much more.
FLEXIBILITY - We are a truly flexible business. We offer remote / home working as well as flexible start / finish times. We pride ourselves on being able to offer a true work / life balance for all of our employees.
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you'll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people's lives. What difference will you make?
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxm for support. Do not email Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxm for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||01 Feb 2023|