Our Global Proxy Management Team is growing!
The team's remit is to provide support, monitoring & ensure availability to the UK and Global markets for their proxy solutions. Further support is provided for all markets on a 24/7 on-call basis.
The team works very closely with the Firewall Management Team and the Network Service Owners. You will work with people from all levels of (COMPANY NAME) and key suppliers to ensure the right outcomes for (COMPANY NAME) and its customers in these key front-line services. Some of the services covered are UK only; others are global in scope.
You can be based in any of the following locations: Bristol, London, Sheffield, York or Norwich.
The role involves:
* Working as part of the team supporting our proxy solutions for the UK and Global markets
* Providing technical advisory advice to all markets where necessary - project involvement may also be required
* Managing scheduled maintenance activities with our providers, ensuring excellent communications internally within (COMPANY NAME)
* Attending daily/weekly/monthly team & service meetings where required
* Monitoring all proxies (performance and availability) and respond to any potential issues in a timely manner
* Working closely with global teams & markets, ensuring excellent stakeholder management
Skills & experience we wish to see:
* BlueCoat knowledge and certifications
* Proxy migration experience would be advantageous
* Firewall knowledge and experience, certifications advantageous (CCNA, CCNP)
* Good understanding of queue management and best practices (Assyst)
* Good practical knowledge of operations systems (Windows, Unix, etc) along with networking experience
* Knowledge of security architecture principles and processes within Active Directory
* Customer-centric with superb communication skills
What will you get for this role?
* A salary between £31,000-£50,000 depending on skills, experience and qualifications
* Generous defined contribution pension scheme
* Annual performance related bonus and pay review
* Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Up to 40% discount for some (COMPANY NAME) products through "My (COMPANY NAME) Extras" plus discounts for Friends and Family! (Some exclusions apply)
* Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Oh, and by the way…
At (COMPANY NAME), we always 'Care More'. It's our thing. We're all about our people - that's you - so we can be pretty flexible. If you need to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we're very open to that. We'll even try to bend work around your further studies or hobbies where we can.
We care deeply about welcoming people no matter where they're from, how old they are or what disability they have. We encourage applications from every age, race, ethnicity, disability, gender, gender identity, religion, culture, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, maternity or caring responsibility. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
So we interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Just send us an email once you've applied, and we'll make sure we interview you.
If you like the sound of all that, we'd love it if you could submit your application online. For an alternative method of applying, please give Daniela Krol a call on: 0xxx xxx xxx0 or ping them an email at: email@example.com