About The Hut Group
(COMPANY NAME) is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, Pro Bike Kit, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, (COMPANY NAME) Ingenuity. Our 6000-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to (COMPANY NAME) and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. (COMPANY NAME) believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
About the Division
Consumer is home to (COMPANY NAME)'s heritage sites, that includes brands such as Zavvi, IWOOT, and Pop In A Box - some of Europe's largest online retailers for Licensed Movie Merchandise, Collectables of of all types and Gifting products.
There's a real passion and drive within our innovative team, to both achieve and be part of something special. This hard working and driven culture has been key to driving rapid international growth. A focus on in-house produce and exclusive products through our print on demand facility, has accelerated evolution of the sites away from traditional entertainment retailers towards growing Merchandise and Collectable markets - an area we plan to continue our investment in. We are looking for creative, innovative, and resourceful people to come and join us on our exciting journey.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Commercial Manager who can add instant value and sustainability to our aggressive growth targets and expansion plans. You must have an analytical mindset and excellent organisation skills. You will be responsible for managing the ever-growing commercial function and ensuring we're maximising commercial opportunities across the division.
At (COMPANY NAME), we encourage and promote growth and exploration within your role and as such, the below list gives only a summary of the role remit:
* Expand and develop the current Commercial team, to ensure we're covering all bases across the division.
* Understand the value drivers of the business and identify profitable commercial opportunities to grow the revenue and market share.
* Identify areas for focus, across Marketing, Trading and Production. Challenging the current processes and reporting on the impact of changes (ensure all commercial decisions are being analysed and align with the business demands).
* Provide insights to develop financial budgets across various KPI's (stock, sales etc.)
* Work closely with key stake holders to ensure reporting is geared towards driving the right decisions and assisting in forming those decisions.
* Competitive salary.
* Genuine responsibility from the start of your career at (COMPANY NAME).
* Discounted Gym membership.
* Access to onsite doctor.
* Enrolled onto company pension plan.
* Leadership and Development training throughout your career
* Ideally 1-3 years in management preferably with experience across retail / consumer goods
* Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial / budgeting processes
* Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
* Good time management with impeccable attention to detail, with the ability to work accurately in a demanding environment to meet deadlines
* Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills and proficient in data analysis
* Excellent organisational and leadership skills with proven ability to influence senior level stakeholders (internal and external)
* Collaborative team player with experience managing, developing and engaging across multiple teams