RB is different: 'good enough' isn't good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish
A fantastic opportunity is available for a R&D Project Manager to join our Nurofen team for a 1 year FTC (covering Maternity Leave).
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, employing approximately 37,000 people worldwide.
Working as part of the global Nurofen R&D team, you will be responsible for the project management of new and existing product development for the Nurofen brand from concept ideation through to launch with emphasis on project milestones delivery.
* Working with the R&D Manager, lead key initiatives to deliver consumer preferred products.
* Lead project teams to define objectives, strategy, resources, costs and timings to ensure flawless product development and launch.
* Lead project reviews, circulating agendas and capturing outputs in concise minutes with assigned time bound actions.
* Deliver best practice project management / planning within the team and contribute ideas for new ways of working to ensure continuous improvement and excellence in project management.
* Management of specific project budgets and resources.
* Manage multiple cross functional internal project activities across various functions.
Is this You?
* Scientific degree
* Proven ability to deliver project management within a Pharmaceutical, FMCG or Product Development environment.
* Proven background of project planning techniques, with experience of specific project planning software an advantage.
* Experience of budget management.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game