(COMPANY NAME) is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as Lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, (COMPANY NAME) Ingenuity. Our 4,500-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to (COMPANY NAME) and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. (COMPANY NAME) believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
(COMPANY NAME) Brands - Health
Myprotein, (COMPANY NAME)'s largest brand. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
The Romania eCommerce Country Executive role is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to Myprotein and play a key part in driving the Romania territory forward.
Responsible for the website KPIs, supporting in the growth strategy & driving the website forward the eCommerce Country Executive will work with their team to achieve the website KPIs. They will be responsible for competitor research, assessing the market and building out trading plans around key trading periods. They will need to be reactive to competitors and align marketing, trading and creative plans.
Key Responsibilities of the role
* Ownership of the trading calendar for Myprotein Romania, reviewing competitor offers and being reactive to the market.
* Ensuring the websites are kept up to date with correct offers, gifts with purchases, updated banners, new in products/brands, regularly updated category pages.
* Monitoring conversion of key landing pages to improve where necessary.
* Supporting on ideas to drive traffic to the Client website as well as developing andimproving traffic from existing channels.
* Monitoring key site metrics including GP, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, AOV, ExitRates, Traffic (new and returning) etc.
* Competitor product and pricing analysis - to ensure we are price competitive and market leaders in the industry.
* Using analytics and our in-house reporting platform to understand the customer journey to optimise sales, measure performance & define strategy
* Support the wider team on the development of marketplace strategy for the brandwhilst working with the central marketplace team.
* Support on the delivery of targets and budgets through campaign activations to ensure KPI's are achieved.
* Working with the wider Myprotein team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our brand reputation and presence & drive new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
* Deliver best in class customer experience partnering closely with brand and Marketing teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity.
* Competitive salary
* Company pension scheme
* Onsite Doctor
* Employee discounts across (COMPANY NAME) brands
* Company bonus scheme
* Top level graduate with a strong academic track record (Preferred Degrees: Business, Economics, Marketing, Psychology, Maths)
* Experience in E-Commerce a strong advantage
* Romanian language skills to native level both written and verbal.
* Fully competent with Microsoft Excel
* Knowledge of the Romanian health & nutrition market
* Strong interest in Digital marketing channels and e-commerce
* Strong Data/Analytical/Numerical skills
* Proven communication and influencing skills
* Commercially astute, ambitious and highly intelligent individuals who are hungry for success and genuine responsibility
* Entrepreneurial thinkers are welcome - those able to think outside the box best suited to a true 'start-up', agile environment with early responsibility for key decision making.
* Keen interest in the health and fitness market