-RB is different: 'good enough' isn't good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish
A fantastic opportunity is available for an R&D Associate Dettol Antiseptic Liquid to join our Health Hygiene team working on the Dettol brand.
This new role will be part of Dettol Global Category team in the UK, tasked with addressing consumer needs by offering meaningful innovative solutions. You can also take pride in working and being responsible for products you know and love since your childhood. Development and testing of Dettol Antiseptic Liquid will take place here in Hull, UK. There will be an emphasis on taking care of great heritage Dettol Antiseptic Liquid line of products while nurturing new ideas for future growth.
If you have passion for products that help people with healthy hygiene habits in UK, India, Africa and beyond, this role is for you.
Responsibilities within this fast-paced role include:
* Work with Microbiology and Medical on emerging pathogens to continuously add to Dettol's Golden Standard of Germ Kill
* Product development lead for Dettol Antiseptic Liquid, Hygiene Liquid and Dillutables portfolio
* Manage the technical development aspects of the product delivery, initiating and tracking tasks, providing time plans and budget estimations
* Creation of product technical dossiers for launch and providing technical input on product success criteria's, product claims, development briefs and art works
* Lead meetings with key stakeholders both internal and external, providing clear updates and summaries of project status and actions.
* Quick resolution of technical problems and troubleshooting, ensuring issues are addressed without delay.
* Conducting technical due diligence reviews on raw materials sourced from key third party partners,
* Working closely with R&D Operations around the world to be their counterpart for technical discussions on Antiseptic Liquid portfolio
Is this You?
* Educated to Degree level (Scientific based subject e.g. Chemistry, Biology, Physics).
* Proven track record of delivery of NPD / EPD with some project management experience within the FMCG environment
* Proven ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary project team, building cross functional relationships with excellent partnership skills.
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced role with strong problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
* Understanding of different product classification development and requirements such as Medical Device, general product and Biocide would be an advantage.
* Passion for working on new product formats and technologies
In return RB offer very competitive salaries inclusion in company bonus incentive and an excellent benefits package. RB can offer the chance to progress your career quickly within a Global organisation and the opportunity to work across laboratory and office settings with exposure to a wide variety of products to expand your knowledge and experience.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game