About The Hut Group:
(COMPANY NAME) is one of the world's fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious - we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to (COMPANY NAME) and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
Lookfantastic is Europe's No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry. We work with over 800 of the world's greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online.
Responsibilities will include:
* Responsible for executing trading and marketing strategies of Core Beauty websites for Singapore.
* Data analysis with Google Analytics and internal data to report and develop better strategies and service.
* Delivering best in-class customer experience, partnering closely with design, editorial and buying teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunities.
* Focus on business development with regards to implementing initiatives to improve infrastructure that will drive growth within the Singapore market.
* Working in synergy with the lookfantastic International team to identify new growth opportunities.
* Support in planning, implementation, optimisation and creation of organic content, Paid Search, Display and Social ad-platforms.
* Recruiting and managing relationships between key websites, influencers and affiliates, prioritising new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
* Management of COS% for each marketing revenue channel including aiding in Southeast Asia marketing channels with continuous improvements to campaign performances and ROI.
* Managing and launching relevant social media accounts including Facebook and Instagram.
* Responsible for overall Core Beauty EBITDA performance of the Singapore territory.
* Maintenance of website, ensuring that the customer journey and experience is as fluid as possible.
* Competitive salary
* Company pension scheme
* Onsite Doctor
* Employee discounts
* Company bonus scheme
* Can read and write Simplified Chinese professionally and idiomatically. Native Singaporean/Malaysian or British-born Singaporean/Malaysian is acceptable provided reading and writing skills are native or proficient.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
* Strong communication skills and extreme attention to detail.
* Must always be willing and able to learn new processes.
* Be able to use own initiative to start, drive or get involved in projects and is a quick learner.
* Able to adapt to change and an intense environment and ability to work individually or in a team.
* Experience working in a digital marketing role desirable; understanding of Paid Search, Display, Paid Social, Email Marketing and SEO required.
* Bachelor's degree, all degrees considered but preferably in marketing or business