Assistant Business Manager
"It is my desire to create the first true luxury brand of the 21st century." -Tom Ford
To reveal your most glamorous and inspirational self, amplify your individuality and show the world who you are, with maximum impact. Tom Ford Beauty is a covetable collection of cosmetics and fragrances, shaped with his singular vision of modern glamour and crafted with the ultimate in quality and luxury.
We are seeking an inspirational and energetic Assistant Boutique Manager to play a leading role in the success of the team by supporting the Business Manager to lead, coach and develop our team of Fragrance Specialists to achieve sales, customer service and operational targets.
Providing a luxury experience is our day to day. As Assistant Business Manager, your role will be to elevate your team in creating a memorable in-store experience. You will also be accountable for the smooth running of the store and ensuring all your team are aligned on the counter and Brand vision.
Compensation and Benefits
* Competitive industry salary
* Commission scheme eligibility
* Annual Leave & Family Leave
* Product discount/Staff Product Concession monthly credit spend allowance
* Mental Health Wellbeing Initiatives (Unmind App and Employee Assistant Programme)
* Benefits platform with exclusive discounts and offers
* Work Life Connections - Employee Assistance Programme
* Extensive Training & development offering
The (COMPANY NAME) Companies' collective vision is to be the most inclusive and diverse beauty company in the world, and to be both the employer of choice for diverse talent and the brand of choice for our global consumers. We are a people first company, respecting and caring for our employees, communities, and consumers. With consumers in approximately 150 countries and territories, and 70 languages at the point of sale in the UK & Ireland, it is essential that we continue to have a diverse workforce that understands local relevance and the changing beauty needs of all our global consumers.
* About you
If you are an ambitious and high performing self-starter with a flair for retail and a passion for coaching others to reach their full potential, this could be the perfect role for you and the first step towards a long term and fulfilling career with a leader in prestige beauty.
You will have:
* Proven retail experience at Supervisor or above level, preferably within beauty
* The ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
* Experience of creating and executing in-store events
* Experience of coaching/mentoring others to achieve their full potential and to succeed
* A drive to achieve sales and customer service targets
* Retail operations experience including inventory management and cash reconciliation
* Flexible availability across days/hours. We want all of our team to have a good work-life balance, please discuss your availability further with the hiring manager before/during the interview.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Proof of right to live and work in the country
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||26 Nov 2022|