ABOUT THE TEAM
PR has always played a key part in (COMPANY NAME)'s success and joining our team will put you front and centre of our expansion. We are geared towards growth, using effective communications to increase our brand awareness and customer acquisition the world over.
We approach PR as an expression of our core values and our brand. We aim to be open and transparent - and our team have the trust and responsibility to create original, boundary-pushing campaigns that make a real difference for (COMPANY NAME)'s customers, new and existing.
About the team
Since 2015, (COMPANY NAME) has introduced over 10 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with (COMPANY NAME).
We approach Copywriting at (COMPANY NAME) the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight.
Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we're proud to show to our friends and families.
The Growth team is the engine that (as you would expect) drives (COMPANY NAME)'s growth across the globe. We focus on community-driven and marketing-driven approaches to ensure our product is the preferred choice of the majority of people living in a target country or region.
The Growth department is constantly innovating and trying new ways to grow (COMPANY NAME) faster and more effectively. Each area of the team works like special forces: from acquisition to engagement, they own their markets, are passionate about (COMPANY NAME), and use their know-how to grow the brand and our user base at breakneck speed.
About the role
Our copywriters are the foundation of all our communications, internally and externally. From brand, to people, to product, they define our tone of voice and strategic messaging to deliver copy that engages and excites.
Copywriting at (COMPANY NAME) is a reflection of who we are as a company: a mix of creative and technical that understands our core product messages and target audiences. This is an opportunity to weave storytelling into our communications to create copy that engages every audience.
What you need to achieve
* Deliver engaging and targeted copy
* Contribute to and suggest long-term strategic content projects
* Produce high quality original copy from a brief and bring draft briefs to a high standard through review and editing
* Demonstrate methodology behind good copy that advances wider company goals
* Contribute to live updates of the brand tone of voice and strategic messaging that aligns to wider company goals
What you'll be doing
* Writing copy that will have audiences from customers, to potential candidates, to Revoluters
* Producing high quality original copy from a brief and bringing drafts to a high standard through review and editing
* Conceptualising and delivering copy for product and non-product campaigns
* Contributing to the brand tone of voice and strategic messaging
* Contributing to improving quality of copy across the copywriting team through the Peer Review system
* Contributing to content strategy
What you'll need
* Bachelor degree with at least 2:1
* You're a native English speaker
* 2+ years of experience in copywriting
* Strong writing, editorial, and reviewing skills
* Experience in writing creative and engaging content
* You enjoy working in the intersection of copy and design
* Understand how to work to a specified tone of voice and with brand-led strategic messaging
* You're a team player and know how to collaborate across functions
* Data-driven approach and know the importance of appropriately quantifying your work
* You're naturally well organised and can keep cool when working to tight deadlines
* You've written for lots of different audiences and know how to adapt your copy appropriately
A little about us…When (COMPANY NAME) was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we've expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we're looking for…(COMPANY NAME) is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We're looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we're Stronger Together. You're the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in (COMPANY NAME)'s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone's learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at (COMPANY NAME) to own their story and their successes - working with us means you're not just another cog in the machine.
* Competitive salary
* Biannual equity bonuses
* All the latest tech you need
* Skip the commute and work from home once a week
* Roll with a free (COMPANY NAME) Metal subscription
* Pension plan
* Private health insurance
* Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
* Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
* Rest up with 29 days' holiday per year