What you do at (COMPANY NAME) changes everything
At (COMPANY NAME), we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
The EMEA Consumer PR Manager
The EMEA Consumer PR manager will drive implementation for all Consumer finished product PR across the EMEA region, including owning relationships with OEM partners and, supporting finished notebook and desktop opportunities with media and holding direct responsibility for regional PR in France, Italy, and Iberia. From an external perspective, this role would support the tier-one press, drive external coverage, and pickup via traditional/social media reflective of our thought leadership, as well as helping drive awareness and adoption by new customers and partners. Internally, this role would work with the Senior Manager, EMEA PR as well as regional sales and marketing teams to support PR messaging, collateral and content to drive New Product Reviews programs (NPRP) for product launches as well as momentum campaigns for key products. Ensures a maximum of positive editorial coverage in the regions' media according to given resources and budget.
Motivated, diligent with an eye for detail and an understanding of the IT industry, the right candidate will have had experience in running successful PR campaigns and sampling programs for a technology company.
* The EMEA Consumer PR manager will work closely with both EMEA and local key partners to help craft the storytelling around (COMPANY NAME) products, features, technologies and key partners
* Champion (COMPANY NAME) focus products, and support of our key partners, ODMs, System builders, OEM partners, to make sure all speaking the same language; aligning activities, building/using the right materials, to driving momentum with our key audiences to help sell
* Establish and maintain efficient communication with sales and marketing colleagues in the region. The key contributor to product launch requirements and timing for the Southern European market, in liaison with EMEA PR lead.
* Run external PR agencies to achieve desired efficiencies in spending while achieving desired business results
* Support for NPRP media outreach for reviews and key events to ensure communications guidelines and standard methodologies are followed
* Bi-Lingual French / English desired.
* Experience running PR with Consumer technology brands.
* List any desired degrees, certifications, etc.
* Use the words preferred or desired, instead of required
France / Germany / UK
Requisition Number: 7xxx2
Country: United Kingdom State: Buckinghamshire City: Milton Keynes
Job Function: Public Affairs