Global Communications Manager
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world's leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger between YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP in 2015.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER, and multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all "Powered by YNAP".
NET-A-PORTER was launched in June 2000 and has since successfully established itself as the world's premier luxury online fashion retailer. With its acclaimed editorial format, express worldwide shipping, luxurious packaging and easy returns, NET-A-PORTER offers an unparalleled shopping experience.
The NET-A-PORTER team is now seeking a talented Global Communications Manager to join the team based in our offices in London. The role is key to the Global PR team, reporting into the Global Director of Marketing and Communications. The aim of role is to bring together all PR teams and agencies globally to ensure consistency in the promotion of NET-A-PORTER from a communications, earned media and event perspective. The role also serves to develop press materials and content which successfully communicate brand and business messages and successfully generates earned media. This position provides brand guardianship on a worldwide level whilst ensuring that local activity is relevant and effective.
* Provide strategic support to the Global Director of Marketing and Communications in the management of Global in-house PR teams and agencies
* Issue PR directives and process guidelines for all initiatives covering all product communications, events, brand and executive profile building to ensure that the NET-A-PORTER.COM story is bought to life consistently across all relevant earned media channels
* Provide a reporting framework for the teams so that relevant coverage generated and events executed are reported on consistently. Ensuring consistency across 'breaking news' emails, project summaries, quarterly analysis and coverage archiving
* Outline and manage a ways-of-working 'bible' to ensure that all documents are correctly named and filed centrally
* Manage the Global PR Assistant
* Manage the global PR calendar and providing strategic input in order for teams to consistently gain the desired levels of media exposure
* Manage quote and interview request forms, providing the teams with feedback so that resulting coverage is as useful to the business as possible
* Manage and feed back on executive briefings for interviews and event concept proposals
* Manage the compilation of all press materials; releases, campaign and product imagery executive biographies, quotes and fact sheets
* Working with key spokespeople each season to obtain quotes on the buy and key trends
* Act as a central touch point for information from internal stakeholders including the Buying, Marketing, Editorial, Personal Shopping and Client Services teams. For this:
* Work closely with the Social Media team and brief on all events and product launch initiatives
* Extensive experience in luxury and/or fashion PR
* Awareness of fashion trends, influencers and stylists
* Interest and awareness of competitive fashion media and brand environment
* Experience with media, online marketing and/or ecommerce marketing strategies
* Strong communications skills, and ability to present ideas and strategy in visually impactful presentations, charts and calendars
* Ability to effectively manage timelines and coordinate internal and external teams to deliver results
* Entrepreneurial spirit and team player
* Creative brand strategist
* Strong leadership abilities
* Positive can-do attitude
Here are just a few of the amazing perks you will receive as an employee at the YOOX NET-A-PORTER Group:
* Our famous Staff discount
* Exclusive staff sales
* Season ticket loan or cycle to work scheme
* Matched contribution pension
* Multi-purpose insurance
* Eye-care vouchers
From the moment you walk through our doors and join the YOOX NET-A-PORTER team we are committed to making your journey with us inspirational and Evolutionary.
If you are passionate, committed and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, then please apply with a CV
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
For further information visit: wxx.xxxx.xxm | LinkedIn: YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP | Twitter: @YNAP