(COMPANY NAME) is one of the world's fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty, Hospitality, Wellness and Fashion sectors, in over 160 markets.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious and creative PR Manager who can bring fresh and innovative thinking to (COMPANY NAME) and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious - we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 7,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
About the Division:
(COMPANY NAME) Experience is home to a collection of prestigious North West properties including King Street Townhouse, Great John Street Hotel and Hale Country Club & Spa.
The PR Manager will lead the global PR activity for the division establishing its identity within key press and showcasing the quality venues within it, with key involvement in events, experiential activity and the building of a strong influencer network.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and ambitious individual looking to utilise previous hospitality / luxury PR experience.
* Competitive salary
* Company pension scheme
* Onsite Doctor
* Employee discounts
* Company bonus scheme
* Childcare vouchers
Unfortunately because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, we are sometimes unable to respond to every application. If you haven't heard from us within 14 days of applying, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions within (COMPANY NAME) please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community
* Strong experience in PR, ideally in the hospitality sector
* Excellent written and verbal communications
* Experience of implementing PR strategies on a global level
* Strong understanding of media value - coverage, ROI, brand association
* Good understanding of digital marketing mainly social media and influencers, as well as how to effectively maximise all opportunities including within events and experiential activity
* A team player and self-starter who has a good understanding of the media landscape and the ability to make things happen
* Confident and proactive in liaising with key media influencers