About The Hut Group:
(COMPANY NAME) is one of the world's fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious - we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 7,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to (COMPANY NAME) and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the division:
Lookfantastic is Europe's No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry. We work with over 800 of the world's greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online.
* Responsible for creating and executing PR strategy for Lookfantastic, Beauty Expert, Mankind and HQHair
* Growing brand awareness of our websites amongst targeted audiences
* Contributing to the management of budgets for individual projects such as press and launch events
* Building relationships with key journalists and the wider teams within the Group
* Managing celebrity influencer relationships, brand ambassador relationships and activity with them
* Managing and mentoring junior members of the team
* Liaising with media through a mix of channels, from traditional to social and consumer
* Competitive salary
* Company pension scheme
* Onsite Doctor
* Employee discounts
* Company bonus scheme
Unfortunately because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, we are sometimes unable to respond to every application. If you haven't heard from us within 14 days of applying, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions within (COMPANY NAME) please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community
* Extensive PR experience, ideally in Beauty or experience or a multi-brand retailer
* Data-driven mindset with proven experience in creating PR campaigns with stats, surveys, infographics and video content to drive quality coverage and SEO links
* Experience with integrated 360 marketing campaigns, with an understanding of how Earned Media fits alongside and amplifies Paid Media marketing channels
* Excellent knowledge of the influencer landscape and how to activate top-tier influencers/celebrities across media outlets
* A confident pitcher with proven coverage results selling in stories to national press outlets
* Capable of using Google Analytics to analyse traffic and revenue uplifts caused by PR, and Google Trends to spot key trends in the market
* A global mindset - i.e. ideally with experience within a global team, but some PR experience operating outside of just the UK market would be helpful
* Very creative but with a keen eye for detail
* Excellent writing and presentation skills
* A strong history of end-to-end Events management - ideally operating with both small and large budgets
* Knowledge of how brands work with media outlets on an affiliate/paid partnership basis would be beneficia