Worthing / Telford
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, (COMPANY NAME) is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, (COMPANY NAME) enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. (COMPANY NAME) is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
Who you'll be working with
Our SAP team supports and implements SAP Tax and Revenue Management solutions for HMRC, which is the largest implementation of its kind globally. We are a dynamic and fast moving business unit, with an expectation of further growth over the coming years to ensure that we can continue to deliver high quality SAP solutions for HMRC.
The focus of your role
A senior SAP PSCD management consultant responsible for delivering enhancements and project work relating to the coming TRM solution. This is a challenging and multi-faceted role that requires the most current functional knowledge of the SAP TRM and PSCD (FI-CA) solutions as well as excellent client facing skills.
What you'll do
* Working as part of the SAP Delivery Group leading a team to coordinate and deliver end to end solutions for new and existing projects (impacts, blueprints, functional specifications, build and test management, etc)
* Knowledge of SAP Tax and Revenue Management is a plus
What you'll bring
* SAP Public Sector Collections and Disbursement (PSCD) (else other industry specific FI-CA experience such as Utilities, Telecoms, Insurance)
* SAP TRM (Tax and Revenue Management)
* At least 1 full project life cycle (FI-CA) and proven system support experience
* Experience supporting/implementing SAP solutions within the Public Sector
* Excellent consulting and customer facing skills
* Knowledge of UK statutory financial accounting and reporting requirements, management accounting techniques and integration touch points to other SAP modules. Accountancy qualifications a distinct advantage.
* Problem and incident resolution, Testing, Documentation standards/methodology, Interpersonal skills
What we'll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It's all on offer at (COMPANY NAME). And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we're different
At (COMPANY NAME), we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that's as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
(COMPANY NAME) positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs