Are you energetic, motivated and looking to make an impact at a ground-breaking tech company, powered by the world's largest online travel platform?
In this role, you will work within our Shared Services function working closely with Service Delivery to delight our customers and amplify Egencia's status as the best travel management company on the planet.
Egencia may be known as the corporate business travel arm of (COMPANY NAME) Group, but behind the scenes, life couldn't be less corporate. Egencians are pioneers, problem-solvers and people-people who collaborate globally to give business travellers the very best experience every day.
This position would suit a detail-oriented individual who is looking for a challenging but rewarding role in our Manchester Piccadilly office, and will have accountability for the timely production of Egencia Europe customer invoices, with the aim of achieving a consistent and accurate invoicing flow to help secure cash flow.
What you'll do
* Review, analyse and correct merchant reconciliation files by obtaining necessary information from our in-house systems to correctly raise invoices to our clients
* Validate and process cancelled and refunded bookings on a timely basis
* Handle Invoice mailboxes addressing all requests in accordance within the defined SLA, providing feedback to management about bookings which cannot be invoiced
* Recognise consistent patterns of system or process failure and be able to escalate these to your manager so corrective actions can be implemented
* Organise and prioritise your own workload as per the agreed guidelines whilst maintaining team relationships
* General deliverables include defined weekly reporting in line with SOX standards, following all Egencia invoicing procedures and covering in other roles when required
Who you are
You'll fit into this role if you have / are:
* Experience of using MS Office packages, in particular Excel
* Highly numerate, with strong verbal and written communication skills
* Previous experience working in an invoicing / billing environment would be advantageous
* Experience of working concurrently across multiple in-house systems with the ability to recognise inconsistencies within either a supplier or customer billing environment is desirable but not a pre-requisite
* An understanding of financial information including VAT rules across the UK & EU would be useful
* Fluent in German and English
Why join us
(COMPANY NAME) Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better - that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at (COMPANY NAME) Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, (COMPANY NAME) Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand (COMPANY NAME)®, Hxxxxx.xxm®, (COMPANY NAME)® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lxxxxxxxxx.xxm.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, (COMPANY NAME)® Media Solutions, Cxxxxxxxxx.xxm™, (COMPANY NAME) Local Expert®, (COMPANY NAME)® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
(COMPANY NAME) Group is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age