One Passion. One Culture. Endless Opportunity.
At (COMPANY NAME), our employees are passionate about parallel and visual computing. We're united in our quest to transform the way graphics are used for work and play. Our technology impacts the visual experience in video game development, film production, space exploration, medicine, computational finance and automotive design. And we've only scratched the surface of what we can accomplish when we apply our technology to it. We need passionate, hard--working and creative people to help us seek some of these unrivaled opportunities.
At (COMPANY NAME), we work, think and learn as a team. We thrive in a deeply strong environment and we're passionate about a culture that demands innovation and the highest standards. The rewards are sweet and include collaborating with some of the smartest people in the industry, an aggressive compensation plan that rewards top performers, and the opportunity to work on products that transform the way people work and play.
We are looking for a Enterprise Inside Account Manager - EMEA who is fluent in German, French or Italian.
Are you a person who loves to work in a dynamic organization? Are you looking to land a job where you can talk to customers about leading technology that can transform their world? Do you flourish with delighting customers with an amazing sales experience? We are looking for a bi-lingual sales representative who will own and drive our business across their assigned EMEA-region market. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team and assist customers with understanding the huge opportunities that (COMPANY NAME)'s AI and graphical manipulation technologies can bring to businesses and organisations across all verticals.
What you'll be doing:
You will own and execute customer engagement across a designated region, leading our Non-Named account business within territory and supporting our Named accounts sales teams. Based in our Reading, Green Park offices, you will own your customer's engagement and journey from qualified lead to closed opportunity and solution, leveraging our wider team of Partners, Territory Sales, Industry Business Developers and Solution Architects as appropriate.
* Evangelise and relate (COMPANY NAME)'s technologies and solutions to customers' needs and objectives
* You will be speaking with all non-Named customers & opportunities for your territory or market coverage
* Demonstrate the partner ecosystem within your territory, supporting partners on all Non-Named opportunities, and utilising additional team members as needed
* Identify and stimulate Attach & Upsell where appropriate via targeted demand generation initiatives
* Handle customers renewals across your region
* Track all activities and customer interactions using SFDC
* Understand your assigned region, communicating and leveraging key drivers, opportunities and trends as appropriate to drive performance
* Own you and your regions Quota attainment, forecasting, pipeline capacity & opportunity velocity
* It is essential that you speak fluently in German or French or Italian.
What we need to see:
* Experience in an inside sales organization and successful solution selling to enterprise customers
* Excellent communication and sales skills, especially phone based
* Qualification and experience in French, Italian and/or German as a business language, both verbal & written
* A familiarity and ability to relate at least one of (COMPANY NAME)'s key technologies to a customer vertical and/or objective to various stakeholders across an organization
* A dedicated, self-motivated attitude in leading customer engagements and developing your personal impact and opportunity
(COMPANY NAME) has continuously reinvented itself over two decades.
(COMPANY NAME)'s invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI - the next era of computing - with the GPU acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world.
This is our life's work - to amplify human imagination and intelligence.
With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, (COMPANY NAME) is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us and, due to extraordinary growth, our elite engineering teams are fast-growing fast. If you're a creative and autonomous manager with a sincere real passion for technology, we want to hear from you.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law