Solution Manager M/F [Permanent Contract, Paris]
(COMPANY NAME) Group is the global leader in seamless payment, providing smart, trusted and secure solutions to empower commerce across all channels, in-store, online and mobile. With the world's largest payment acceptance network, we deliver secure payment solutions with a local, national and international scope. We are the trusted world-class partner for financial institutions and retailers, from small merchants to several of the world's best known global brands. Our solutions enable merchants to simplify payment and deliver their brand promise. (COMPANY NAME) has more than +8 000 employees operating in 170 countries. Within the BU Enterprise retail, you support our commercial staff as an expert of our seamless payment solutions and you design customised solutions adapted to the needs of our customers, integrating hardware, software and services. The customers you will work with are mostly international across several countries and have wide ranging payment needs across all channels, in store, online, and mobile, as well as acquiring.
Reporting to the Director of Strategic & Global Accounts, you will be in charge of:
* Support of Sales and Business Development teams.
* Contribute to responses for proposals and tenders covering the technical aspects of our solutions.
* Manage the bid management process during the commercial engagement.
* Present, explain and demonstrate our Solutions to our Customers.
* Manage all solution aspects during pre-sale.
* Ensure that the proposed solutions meet the customer's needs.
* Participate to the industrialization of the technical support to the commercial teams.
You manage the introduction of our solutions with our customers:
* You are responsible for the capture of the customer's needs.
* You analyze the customer's needs and transmit them to the various product teams, so they are taken into account in the products roadmaps.
* You identify potential partners (integrators, distributors, partners) that are needed to address specific vertical markets.
Education & Experience
* Master's degree in a relevant technical discipline (Engineering School and/or University)
* At least 5 years as pre-sales engineer, solutions consultant, product manager/owner, project manager or business analyst...
* 1st experience in the payment industry, Fintech or Telecommunications...
* Experience of agile development methods and principles
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, Visio, Project, Jira
* Fluent in English. A 3rd language (German, Spanish, Italian etc...) could be a real advantage.
* Hands-on, autonomous, exceptional at managing customer's expectations
* Efficient and clear communication with the customers to identify their needs and to propose solutions from a business and technical perspectives
* Able to understand of complex environments and complex technical topics
* Proficient at explaining technical and complex topics in a simple language
* Able to link complex needs and business strategy
* Consummate at influencing your colleagues to ensure your customers' needs are prioritized.
Dans le cadre de sa politique Diversité & Handicap, (COMPANY NAME) étudie toutes candidatures à compétences égales.