At Bxxxxxx.xxm, we make it easier for everyone to experience the world. We began by taking hotel bookings online over 20 years ago and we've been shaping the travel industry ever since. Today, we're building a platform that connects all parts of the trip - from accommodation to transport, tickets, tours and more.
From our HQ in Manchester, our Transportation team helps people get where they want to go, anywhere in the world. Whether customers want the freedom of a car, the ease of a taxi or the economy of public transport, we make it all possible.
Our team is passionate about helping people travel. They see challenges as opportunities. And they're always ready for change.
* To ensure all reporting and day to day account management requirements for key accounts are met as well as increasing the sales from these existing partnerships through continual optimisation of their solutions and agreeing set actions to maximise product exposure.
* To ensure personal and regional booking sales and ROI targets are met and exceeded predominantly through the optimisation of existing accounts
* Deliver against a clear account action plan: with targets, set timelines, contractual status, estimated volumes, close dates, and task ownership
* Travel to client sites, conferences, and trade shows across the globe in order to conduct business reviews as well as to build strong, long lasting relationships
* Create and deliver polished and compelling presentations & review documents for partners
* Development of existing campaigns to ensure optimal ROI
* Ongoing reporting of these results to line management
* Build and maintain a professional network within the travel web industry
* Proactively support the business
* Monitor, research and report findings on market developments in the travel industry
* Support our partners with queries related to the Transport API
* Proactively monitor performance and errors of these partners
* Assist account managers in your area with queries related to the API
* Attend technical calls with partners
* Keep informed about changes to our API and API documentation and be proactive in educating partners about changes
* Support the onboarding and integration of new API partners in your area
Key Skills/Attributes Required:
* Highly organised with strong attention to detail
* Strong analytical & problem solving skills
* Knowledge of API use is an advantage
* Requires versatility, adapting quickly to the latest guidelines from Bxxxxxx.xxm Transport Strategic Partnerships
* Fluent in English, written and spoken although a second or third language is very desirable
* Business, marketing or other relevant (academic) degree
* Some experience gained in an internet or online tourism environment very desirable
* Creative, persistent and outgoing personality, eager to learn
* Proactive, positive and self-motivated with ability to work without close supervision - "Be Brave and Own It"
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
* Excellent communication, business and reporting skills
* Target driven and self-motivated
* Strong communication and negotiation skills
* Ability to create deep and lasting relationships
This is a hugely exciting role developing one of the largest B2B markets in the largest online car rental reservation agency in the world, arranging over 5 million rentals a year in over 53,000 locations worldwide. The right person for this role must be looking to take a significant step in their career and be hungry to succeed and progress with the company.
* Our reward philosophy is designed to give you the best 'deal' possible:
* A high-scale, complex, world-renowned product
* See the real time impact of your work
* Smart, driven colleagues and a fast-paced, performance driven culture
* Great headquarters in Manchester, one of the Europe's most cosmopolitan cities
* Scope for rapid career development, continuous training and active community participation
* Competitive compensation and benefits package and great added perks
* Part of our "Account Management Centre of Excellence" - driven to provide industry-leading account management