Coach is a leading design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections, with a long-standing reputation built on quality craftsmanship. Defined by a free-spirited, all-American attitude, the brand approaches design with a modern vision, reimagining luxury for today with an authenticity and innovation that is uniquely Coach. All over the world, the Coach name is synonymous with effortless New York style.
Coach is part of the (COMPANY NAME) portfolio - a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
The Brand Ambassador represents CE Wholesale and is responsible for:
* Driving sales across all product lines within their designated store in CE Wholesale
* Building client relations and providing exceptional customer service through Coach standards - (The Hosting Ceremony). These include making our customers feel:
* Genuinely welcome and at ease
* Inspired by Coach quality heritage and design
* A personalized experience that meets their needs
* Enriched by Coach fashion and styling advice
* Motivated to build their relationship with Coach
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to...
* Responsible for ensuring their Shop-in-Shop (SIS) targets are met and exceeded by embracing our vision of Modern Luxury and through the application of our selling strategies & techniques
* Responsible for tracking daily, weekly and monthly sales in store and working with FC (Field Coordinator) on executing a successful business strategy to drive sales and stretch goals
* Responsible for relaying qualitive feedback to the business and FC (SWOT Analysis)
* Responsible for submitting a weekly update to the business and FC including: Best Sellers, Successes, Stock Position, Business Trend Info, Product Issues & Customer Feedback
* Work with regional stores to collate trade feedback for Monthly review
* Accountable for educating in-store teams and co-hosting regular trainings to staff members, with the support of the FC to drive sales
* Support FC with seasonal field visits to regional stores to co-host new season training
* Build strong relationships with in store Personal Shoppers to increase overall sales
* Must encourage and motivate store teams to sell Coach products
* Responsible for monitoring in store activity and partner with FC to identify new opportunities in store
* Proactively share new ideas with the business and FC to help the development of the business
* Act as a liaison between the Field Team and Senior Managers in host store
* Responsible for developing the Coach service experience for all customers
* Responsible for effectively executing the Coach Hosting Ceremony in store with the support of the FC
* Must manage a clientele book in store and develop a personal client database
* With the support of the FC, must effectively use the Storytelling tool to engage and apply a new type of service to customers
* Responsible for maintaining VM directives executed by Coach VM Manager
* Must adhere to VM standards and educate retail partners on new VM activity in store
* Work with the Field VM to execute and maintain VM guidelines and standards across the regional stores; will be expected to travel seasonally.
* Must maintain shop floor stock inventory and stockroom standards
* Must coordinate with FC sales schedule to maintain adequate floor coverage
The accomplished individual will possess...
* In-depth knowledge of the retail environment and a minimum of 2 years retail experience
* Great understanding of working within a department store (a benefit but not a requirement)
* Excellent communications, leadership and organisational skills
* Strong fashion sense and knowledge of trends in the industry
* Self-motivated and have the ability to strategize to help develop their business
* A good knowledge of Retail math
* Ability to work well with others
* Flexible to work hours deemed by the store and FC, including nights, weekends & holidays
Our Competencies for All Employees
* Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
* Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
* Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
* Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
* Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
* Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
* Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
* Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
* Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in their team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
* Managerial Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Coach at wxx.xxxxx.xxx.
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||04 Mär 2021|