At (COMPANY NAME), we create game-changing delivery management software that sits in online checkouts, warehouses, retailer supply chains and on your smartphone. Our data-driven tech is used by some of the biggest retailers in the UK; we help them serve their global customers, making sure they have delightful delivery experiences.
Now is an exciting time for us, as we expand into new markets and take on the world.
Our team is growing - and learning as we go.
Check out our team https://wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxx?x=xxxxxxxxxxE
We're looking for Technical Pre-Sales Consultants who'll proactively be working with (COMPANY NAME)'s pre-sales customers to understand their goals and match them to our existing products and services. You'd be responsible for supporting the Sales function with the technical aspects of API integrations and the use of (COMPANY NAME)'s product suite to enable new customer acquisitions to be setup for success.
* Delivery of technical product demonstrations with a focus on advanced user operations and technical integration techniques (work flow examples & SDK).
* Build, maintain & execute demo collateral.
* Early engagement with new customer opportunities to capture problem statements, goals and identify the most appropriate work flows.
* Capture target Carrier Services and map against the (COMPANY NAME) Carrier Service Catalogue.
* Classify the appropriate customer engagement model.
* Maintain & Issue standard solution design documents.
* Very competitive Salary
* On going tech training and development plans
* 32 days holiday plus your birthday and bank holidays (combined with flexible working)
* Stunning city centre office space
* Free beer, coffee, breakfast and even massages.
* If you'd like to hear more about the business and the benefits, just get in touch. Whether it's over the phone or over a coffee, we'd love to speak with you
You should have experience of:
* Experience of working in a customer facing role.
* Experience with technical integrations in a SaaS API first environment.
* A technical background in programming or application support and a solid understanding of development practices, design blue prints and APIs and their use/consumption.
* Attention to detail with problem solving skills.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
It would be nice if you have experience of:
* Background in Ecommerce, retail warehouse operations or transport & logistics.
* Experience in pre-sales or solution architecture.
* Understanding of customer segmentation and/or value stream mapping.
* Experience in professional services.
* Experience of QA/testing