About The Hut Group
(COMPANY NAME) is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, Pro Bike Kit, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, (COMPANY NAME) Ingenuity. Our 6000-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to (COMPANY NAME) and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. (COMPANY NAME) believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
About the Division
Consumer is home to (COMPANY NAME)'s heritage sites, that includes brands such as Zavvi, IWOOT, and Pop In A Box - some of Europe's largest online retailers for Licensed Movie Merchandise, Collectables of of all types and Gifting products.
There's a real passion and drive within our innovative team, to both achieve and be part of something special. This hard working and driven culture has been key to driving rapid international growth. A focus on in-house produce and exclusive products through our print on demand facility, has accelerated evolution of the sites away from traditional entertainment retailers towards growing Merchandise and Collectable markets - an area we plan to continue our investment in. We are looking for creative, innovative, and resourceful people to come and join us on our exciting journey.
About the Role
Reporting into the Head of E-commerce, the Trading Executive will lead and take ownership of the online sales performance for the Zavvi brand across Spain..
At (COMPANY NAME), we encourage and promote growth and exploration within your role and as such, the below list gives only a summary of the role remit:
* In this role you would be responsible for the trading and digital marketing activities across the Spanish Zavvi website.
* Managing the day-to-day workload of the channels by setting up, running, optimising and analysing paid social and paid search campaigns and offers.
* Writing highly engaging and relevant content that delivers strategic SEO value.
* Build long-lasting relationships with Spanish affiliates and ensure weekly communications are sent out across the Zavvi brand.
* General Influencer programme hygiene (Looking for and reaching out to potential new Spanish influencers).
* Take full ownership of the Spanish channel whilst identifying new and innovative ways to drive customers to the sites.
* Managing the social media channels creating engaging content.
* Reporting and Analysis: analyse e-commerce KPI's and data daily (using Excel, Google Analytics and other tools) to maximise sales opportunities, react accordingly, and formulate future strategy.
* Day-to-Day Management of the Spanish Website - Updating & optimising.
* Campaign Schedule and Set-up including website activity and offers.
* Competitive salary.
* Discounted Gym membership.
* Access to onsite doctor.
* Enrolled onto company pension plan.
* Leadership and Development training throughout your career.
Unfortunately, because of the high volumes of applicants our opportunities attract, we are sometimes unable to respond to every application. If you haven't heard from us within 14 days of applying, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions within (COMPANY NAME) please contact one of our Talent Team to discuss further.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community
* 1-2 years+ industry experience in Digital Marketing / Trading preferred
* Native Spanish speaker
* A passion for E-commerce and Marketing
* Strong attention to detail and a drive to deliver the best results
* Ambitious and prepared to take on responsibility
* Proven communication skills
* Business and sales minded, with a strong commercial mindset