Markem-Imaje is a trusted world manufacturer of product identification and traceability solutions, offering a full line of reliable and innovative inkjet, thermal transfer, laser, print and apply label systems. Markem-Imaje delivers fully integrated solutions that enable product quality and safety, regulatory and retailer compliance, better product recalls and improved manufacturing processes.
Are you a results-driven Account Manager with a proven track record in an industrial B2B sales environment and looking to become part of an international organization?
In this role you'll be… responsible for managing and developing customers within a defined geographic area, including the acquisition of new business, in order to deliver relevant solutions and achieve sales targets.
You'll have an opportunity to… be part of a successful team working in a highly innovative industrial environment.
You should possess… experience in industrial B2B sales, possibly with an engineering or technical background, and expertise in consultative sales techniques.
Great package including Healthcare Cash Plan, Life Insurance and Annual Bonus Program.
* Responsible for account management, development and acquisition within a defined territory to maximize account revenue and achieve sales targets.
* Establish professional relationships with existing customers and prospect accounts, lead meetings and negotiations to pursue business opportunities.
* Create a clear business plan for your territory with smart goals set and achieved.
* Implement company procedures, business rules and tools.
Education and/or Experience Required
* Proven track record as an Account Manager within an industrial B2B company.
* Knowledge of consultative sales techniques and value selling.
* Experience in managing sales in the assigned territory.
* Results driven.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work remotely whilst maintaining own initiative and fluent and efficient communication with the line manager and the team.
* Availability to travel on a regular basis.
Primarily field based covering North-West England (Manchester, Crewe, Chester area) with some travel nationally. Occasional requirement to travel globally to attend meetings and trainings.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
This position may be located in: EMEA : United Kingdom : Manchester : Manchester
Sub Division : Direct Distribution UK LRD
Job Requisition ID