Cardif Pinnacle is a subsidiary of (COMPANY NAME) Cardif, a worldwide provider of insurance and savings products, and ultimately part of the global banking group, (COMPANY NAME) SA.
The business was formed in 1971 as Pinnacle Insurance Company Ltd, and established itself as a leading specialist provider of protection and investment solutions.
About the role
The main function of this role is to handle and resolve complaints informally, without the need for escalation to the CRD Senior Complaints Specialists. This will require gaining the understanding of the customer's complaint, liaising with other departments to seek resolution and communicating this to the customer, whilst always bearing in mind the prevailing regulatory requirements, in particular the principle of Treating Customers Fairly.
* Assessing and resolving complaints to the customer's satisfaction by the close of the third business day following receipt, wherever possible.
* Ensuring outcomes are fair, professional and in line with current regulations and FOS decisions.
* Identifying and responding to the needs of individual customers, resolving queries by liaising with the person insured, client or relevant internal departments.
* Promote and support the continued delivery of good customer outcomes across the business for all customers, with a flexible approach for those considered vulnerable.
* Being able to recognise vulnerable customers and adapt approach as required.
* To undertake individual Root Cause Analysis to ensure corrections and improvements are carried out as necessary.
* Inputting data and completing all related paperwork accurately.
* Responding to changing priorities and achieving tasks quickly and efficiently.
* Assisting with general department administration, ensuring that regulatory requirements are met at all times.
* Taking an active role as a team member including supporting other team members to ensure required SLAs are met.
* Promote a positive image of Cardif Pinnacle and client companies.
* Assist with the working practices for the Company in respect to complaints to meet legislative, regulatory and Company requirements.
* Fulfil role requirements to ensure departmental objectives are achieved and departmental risks (including regulatory and reputational breaches) are avoided.
* Monitoring own workloads and where possible ensuring no company and regulatory standards are breached.
* Seeking to achieve and exceed individual and team targets.
* Playing a proactive role in maintaining work service standards.
* Responding to changing priorities and ensuring tasks are completed quickly and efficiently.
* Maintaining an acceptable level of attendance, punctuality and general time-keeping, acting as a role model to colleagues.
* Demonstrating a flexible and positive approach to changing requirements of the workplace.
* Ensuring that all company procedures are followed.
* Following company regulations on Health and Safety and assisting in maintaining a safe and tidy working environment.
* Other Ad-Hoc duties as delegated by Senior managers from time to time.
What's in it for you?
Our employees are really important to us and being owned by a bank we all benefit from some excellent perks. Take a look at these:
* Private Healthcare
* Life Assurance
* Company Pension (the company will add in up to 10% into your pension pot every month)
* 24 days holiday (plus bank holidays + a day off for your birthday!)
* Competitive basic salary
* Volunteering Days
* Career opportunities
* Excellent rewards platform with discounts from some of your favourite retailers
* Charity Fundraising
* Free shuttle bus to/from the station
* On-site subsided coffee shop, yoga sessions and massage/reflexology
Required Skills and Work Experience
* Previous call centre experience
* Previous customer service experience
* Sound experience working towards call volumes and quality targets
* Excellent telephone manner
* The ability to communicate effectively
* An Intermediate level Excel and Word
* Previous experience within a complaints handling role
* Finance or Insurance industry experience
* GCSE's passes A-C or equivalent, including Maths and English
* A Levels or equivalent
Primary Location: GB-ENG-HertfordshireJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENTEducation Level: Not indicatedExperience Level: Not IndicatedSchedule: Full-time Reference