The role will involve the calculation of Net Asset Value for a variety of complex funds amongst a variety of other tasks and projects in a dynamic and varied atmosphere. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial mind-set who is eager to gain broad exposure and experience away from functionalised fund accounting. Reporting directly to your account manager.
In charge of Net Asset Value (NAV) calculation for a variety of fund in an A-Z environment, including:
* Daily, weekly and monthly production of NAV ensuring completion of specified task per NAV checklists.
* Booking of trades received from Investment Managers
* Prepare cash and position reconciliations
* Verify that corporate actions have been processed accurately
* Ensure all prices are priced in line with procedures and fund valuation policies
* Timely identification and investigation of break items
* Escalation to fund accounting supervisor of any issues
* Ensure client concerns/requests are addressed as soon as possible and within an agreed timetable
* Interact with clients, ensuring a high level of service is provided at all times
* Involvement for year-end audits and ad-hoc projects
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Dublin is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx.
Graduate with a Master degree from Business school or University in Finance/Accounting.
A previous experience in Investment Banking would be appreciated.
You are fluent in English. French is a plus.
You are proficient in Office application
Good IT skills, knowledge of SQL, VBA an advantage.
Good organisational, interpersonal and communication skills necessary.
Good initiative required but also ability to recognize when escalation of issues needs to be taken.
Strong financial product knowledge.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English