The Client Activation and Support Services team needs to grow in order to :
* Support further client data setup activities
* Support the on-boarding of new clients
* Support increase of client queries and issue resolution Support the client monthly and board reporting
Summary of responsibilities
The role of Client Activation and Client Support Analyst is to:
* Coordinate client account opening & maintenance (both internal and with the sub-custodian network)
* Perform client data setup & maintenance
* Request access for new users and maintenance for the web portal Gallery
* Run periodic and ad-hoc client reporting
* Run periodic and ad-hoc management information
* Collect and produce monthly Key Service Performance indicators for client reviews
* Collect and produce monthly reporting for clients as well as quarterly board reporting
* Ensure client activation and client support activities comply with their agreed SLA's and KPI's with regards to service quality and response times
* Contribute to the definition and maintenance of processes, policies and procedures related to client support such as client activation process, KYC/AML/QI/CRS/FATCA, static data change approval, incident and problem management, etc.
* Maintain knowledgebase/training for the client activation and client support function
* Liaise with the Change Management team for client enhancement requests and/or functional queries.
* Participate in the continuous improvement of the department: KPI, process improvement etc…
* Responsible to apply for the fund identifiers (ISIN codes, LEI codes, BB tickers….)
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Dublin is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx.
Graduate with a Master degree from Business school or University majoring in Business/ Acccounting/ Finance .
A previous experience in financial services environment with background in Transfer Agency, Fund accounting and or Custody services is a plus.
You are fluent in English. Knowledge in French an advantage.
You are proficient in Office application
Proven track record of delivering high levels of client service
Good communication skills both oral and written
Open-minded, able to share information, transfer knowledge
Ability to manage your own workload, prioritising, planning where needed and work in a fast paced environment with sudden change in priorities
Ability to understand client requirements and be solutions orientated with a constructive approach
Experience in managing scope and the ability to identify high priority versus low priority requirements
Experience in projects implementing technical changes and organisational/workflow change
Successful track record on completing project throughout the full project life cycle including operating model definition, control framework and operational readiness
Ability to work with geographically distributed teams - both the project team and stakeholder groups
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English