We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team - one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Lead Software Development Engineer - UI
(COMPANY NAME) believes that the private sector can do more and make real impact by combining efforts and engaging businesses and consumers to take action. Together with our partners, (COMPANY NAME) reaches nearly 3 billion people around the world - our goal is to empower businesses and consumers to join us in taking collective action.
Together with partners who are committed to doing well by doing good, the Priceless Planet Coalition pledges to plant 100 million trees over five years. Planting trees does not replace the need for companies to reduce carbon emissions, invest in energy efficient workplaces and operational processes, source renewable energy, or adopt a sustainable supply chain. But planting trees is one of the biggest and most effective ways of capturing CO2 out of the atmosphere to tackle the global climate crisis. Assisting us in this goal will be our tree planting partners, Conservation International and World Resources Institute with partner One Tree Planted.
At the core of this initiative is a platform to promote, support and report on this key initiative.
* Design and develop a new Priceless Planet technology platform
* Work closely with Priceless Planet product, global teams and regional teams to ensure the platform can deliver on required use cases and is appropriately customizable
* Lead for front end development of Priceless Planet
* Leverage and integrate into multiple (COMPANY NAME) assets (e.g. network, data warehouse, donation capabilities)
* Deliver experiences across web and in-app (from dashboards to donation experiences)
* Create a reusable framework that can be re-purposed for other (COMPANY NAME) causes
* Assist in recruiting high caliber software developers
* Experienced front end developer with hands on experience of the latest web frameworks (particular emphasis on React and Angular)
* Directing technology choices and defining overarching frontend architecture
* Some experience on fullstack development is not required but a highly desirable
* Developing and delivering enterprise software solutions Running and supporting services in a commercial cloud
* Experience in defining an API first approach to product development
* Experience working in an agile environment (ideally SAFe)
Ideal candidate is:
* Passionate software developer with experience working as part of a software development team
* Ambitious, highly driven, singularly focused with ability to excite and motivate
* Proven pedigree in software development in a highly agile / Startup type environment
* Strong analytical thinking, problem solving and cross-functional team building skills
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
(COMPANY NAME) is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly