Due to continued expansion, we now require a Client Services Specialist.
This is a full time role for a 1y fixed term with a view to permanency.
Reporting to the Client Services Manager and an integral part of our support team, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
· Providing phone and email support for all client service requests.
· Logging all Service Requests on (COMPANY NAME) Biomnis' CRM software system and ensuring that the action required is taken to fully resolve the enquiry and close it on the CRM.
· Providing clients with the support and information they need from the company to manage their patient's health.
· Liaising with personnel in other departments in (COMPANY NAME) Biomnis and referral laboratories to ensure a full service is provided to meet all the client needs.
· Building and maintaining effective good relationships with clients and colleagues by having a warm, approachable manner and supporting them to the best of your ability.
· Actively liaising between the Laboratory and the client, to notify them of any critical patient information ranging from unusual results, to problematic specimens
· Assisting with delivery of Covid and other results to HSE and other Clients.
Minimum Qualifications required:
* Leaving Certificate (or equivalent).
* A recognised computer/secretarial qualification.
* Ideally, at least 2 years' experience in a client service and/or secretarial role within another health care organisation.
Skills and abilities required for this post:
* Excellent English language and typing skills.
* Superb attention to detail and highly responsible.
* Excellent phone manner and warm, approachable inter-personal and communication skills.
* Good experience of using MS office software.
* Knowledge and experience of any Laboratory Information Management and/or CRM system would be a distinct advantage
Contract duration: This is a full time role for a 1y fixed term with a view to permanency.
What we offer: As an employer, we're keen to look after our people with as much dedication as they look after our patients. That's why we offer competitive salaries, excellent training and exceptional career prospects. We're a growing and ambitious company, so there is huge potential here to develop with us and enjoy fantastic rewards in your career.
As part of any recruitment process, the company collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The company is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.
(COMPANY NAME) Biomnis is an Equal Opportunities Company