Company: Customer Relationship Management
Requisition ID: 8xxx3
Job Title: Privacy Specialist (Finnish Speaking)
Reporting to: Team Leader
Overall Job Purpose
The Privacy Specialist is responsible for supporting the privacy policies for our clients products by reviewing and processing privacy requests. As a Privacy Specialist you will follow clear guidelines that allow you to make sound decisions. You will have a thirst for knowledge, impeccable judgment and be comfortable operating in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Review and process incoming privacy requests through online tools
* Evaluate validity of each request in line with our clients policies
* Continually educate yourself about changes to policies and protocols
* Work closely with our clients policy specialists to address complex privacy cases and regulatory inquiries
* Maintain a high level of quality in each case that you review
* Achieve weekly productivity deliverables as part of daily workflow
* Effectively collaborate with team members on a range of projects to improve internal efficiency and effectiveness
* Develop skills in a number of different areas including data, tools and quality assessment
Required Qualifications & Experience
* B.A. or B.S. degree/masters or equivalent
* 1+ years professional experience working in online operations, privacy or legal support role
* Fluency in written and spoken English and the required language for this role is essential
* Motivated by working in an environment that requires strong attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Self-starter who is intellectually curious
* Demonstrates ability to exercise impeccable judgment
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high volume and complex demands
* Ability to be flexible and adaptable to meet changing business needs
* Intermediate I.T skills with the ability to quickly learn new tools
* Solution Orientation
* Organizational Commitment
* Providing Direction
* Developing People
* Impact and Influence
What we offer
* Vibrant, multi-cultural environment
* Career & Personal Development
* Quarterly performance bonus
* Comprehensive Benefits Package
* Subsidised Health Insurance
* Access to Discount Schemes
* E learning access
* Paid Annual Leave
At Majorel, we create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
Our vision is to be our clients' trusted long-term partner for customer engagement in a constantly changing world. Creativity, Excellence and Respect drive everything we do. This ensures success for our partners and allows us to thrive as one team.
Majorel is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity and does not discriminate on the grounds gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Arvato is a global BPO solutions provider. A subsidiary of (COMPANY NAME), one of the world's largest media companies, Arvato has more than 65,000 employees in over 40 countries.
Present in Ireland for over 20 years, Arvato has over 1,800 employees across multiple sites. As a leading global solution provider we design and implement customized Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain and Customer Relationship Management solutions for some of the most well-known brands in the world. In other words, whenever you download software, shop online, or have your smart phone repaired, there's a good chance that we were active behind the scenes as a service provider.