Requisition ID: 2xxxx2
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
What are you looking for…
* To join a market leader in business digital transformation through technology?
* To join a company providing a solid career path and focus on people development?
* A new personal life project?
* To boost your international career?
* To develop your business executive and partner network?
(COMPANY NAME) Commercial Sales is looking for Sales Executives for the UK and Ireland small & mid-markets to drive incremental revenue and digital transformation (installed customer base or new prospects). If you are results-driven and creative; if success as a team is a key driver; if you love the frenzy that comes with victories; if you are looking for a multicultural work environment that rewards excellence and over-achievement; if you have a good business acumen and the ability to articulate value to business executives then apply today!
What is a Commercial Sales Executive (CSE)?
As a Commercial Sales Executive you will be responsible for developing incremental revenue within your assigned territory, mainly through channel partners, in the small and mid-market segment. You will be fully responsible for your territory coverage, demand generation, forecasting, closing, planning & strategy as well as customer/partner satisfaction. You will work closely with different stakeholders to bring business value and innovation customers and prospects.
What does a Commercial Sales Executive's day look like?
* Proactively engage with customers and partners to understand their needs and position our solution portfolio. Travel as necessary for the business
* Demand generation planning & execution to address territory plan and ensure proper coverage in collaboration with key stakeholders
* Qualify leads, progress through sales cycle. Leverage Partner Determination Matrix and engage with key stakeholders for partner selection, offer & pricing support to partner.
* Manage and close deals to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly targets along with partners
* Use our Digital Sales Motion to effectively engage with customers and partners
* Work with Presales, Solution Sales, Industry Experts, Channel Partners and other key stakeholders on deal execution as needed
* Drive opportunity management of volume & value opportunities. Focus on insuring customer needs are understood and addressed in the sales process
* Maintaining accuracy of CRM data for pipeline management and customer intelligence.
* Focus Area: develop deep solution and process understanding in designated solution areas
* In addition to on-the-job coaching as provided by Commercial Sales Manager, you will improve your sales skills as defined in the (COMPANY NAME) Commercial Sales Career progression framework
* Use (COMPANY NAME) Career Success Center, Value University and other resources to gain additional skills that enhance productivity.
* Minimum 2 years' full sales cycle experience in a commercial sales or field sales environment
* Successful experience in multi-channel go to market models
* Knowledge of the ERP market for generalist CSE
* Knowledge of a specific solution (Customer Engagement, HR, Analytics, Data Management, Digital Innovation Platform…) for specialist CSE
Education and Qualification / Skills And Competencies
A degree or equivalent education or experience is required.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Sales Management, ERP, Field Sales, (COMPANY NAME), Sales, Technology