Requisition ID: 2xxxx1
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Are you looking to further your career in business development with a market leader in business digital transformation through technology? Do you want to join a company providing a solid career path and focus on people development?
As a Partner Business Development Associate, you will work and develop in a rich, stimulating environment where you have daily access to technical experts, subject-matter experts, and business professionals. You will find the learning environment highly stimulating, where employees acquire knowledge and skills through instructor-led classes, e-learning courses and work shadowing with the sales team with the view of progressing into an Account Executive role.
Please click here to learn more about the Global Team.
This role supports a partner organisation, increasing the lead and opportunity pipeline on specific solutions and industries. You will gain exposure to international projects, while working with a team of some of the brightest minds in the industry. This position requires both strategic and detailed thinking and strong initiative. It is primarily phone and social media-based and will also require the use of our production studios.
You will also:
* Generate a volume business pipeline for (COMPANY NAME) and our Partners through driving outbound calls, proactive campaigns, managing accounts and digital activities into net new contacts.
* Develop a call strategy and action plan in alignment with the Commercial Sales and Partner Sales Team by leveraging (COMPANY NAME) internal digital techniques, partner content and campaign and territory planning, to strengthen the partner reach and improve target achievement.
* Generate, manage and handover leads and opportunities by developing and driving effective calling and selling strategies that are based on valid, customer-specific value propositions.
* At least 1 years' experience of B2B Demand Generation and/or Sales Experience working in a software sales organisation
* Experience of modern digital prospecting techniques, such as Basho, LinkedIn and Social Media blended with tradtional demand generation activites e.g cold calling
* Understanding of business challenges facing a defined industry and line of business
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* Fluency in English, any other language is a plus
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Business Development, ERP, Developer, Social Media, Sales, Technology, Marketing