/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
(COMPANY NAME) is the operating system for today's fast-moving business. As a high growth company with over 6000 customers, (COMPANY NAME) is revolutionizing the integration and automation market with investments from the top 3 SaaS companies - Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow. Recognized as a leader by both Gartner and Forrester, it is the only AI-based platform that enables both business and IT to integrate their apps and automate workflows across their enterprise with robust security and governance. Some of the world's top brands including Slack, Grab, Box, Visa, Broadcom run on (COMPANY NAME).
We are looking for an exceptional Sales Development Representative to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for responding to inbound inquiries and increasing our outreach via outbound activity.
(COMPANY NAME) has a positive, diverse, and collaborative culture-we look for people who are curious, inventive, smart, hardworking and work to be a little better every day. (COMPANY NAME) has also been recognized amongst the "Top 47 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On in 2020" and the "Hottest 13 Productivity Software Startups to Watch in 2020!" by Business Insider.
As a Sales and Business Development representative, you will use your influencing and relationship-building skills to provide quality client service to help businesses achieve their integration and automation objectives. You will consult customers to understand their current and potential use cases of (COMPANY NAME) and develop customer centric plans to help customers achieve their goals. You will manage the sales process e.g. lead generation, qualification, evaluation, close and account management.
· Present, promote and sell products/services using well-formed arguments to existing and prospective customers; provide product demonstration to prospects
· Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs; proactively help customers to assess (COMPANY NAME) throughout the decision process
· Regularly evaluate market potential, track sales and status reports; analyze market to formulate plans to win and grow new and existing businesses by working with Marketing, Customer Success and Product
· Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales potential; create detailed prospecting lists using various methods to identify and win new enterprise customers
· Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships. Increase visibility of (COMPANY NAME) across all departments within customer accounts
· Schedules customer onboarding calls; transitions the customer to Customer Success; expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
· Meet and exceed sales targets and outcomes within schedule
· Work effectively in teams to maximize revenue potential and ensure customer success
· Continuously improve through feedback
Qualifications and Experience
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience preferred.
· High level of comfort presenting key client issues, be the customer advocate within (COMPANY NAME)
· Identify and leverage trends within industry of expertise/focus
· Prioritise and deliver outstanding customer service experience to (COMPANY NAME)'s customers
· Technical background or good understanding of technology and industry trends, especially in the app integration space preferred
· Experience or interest in customer sales, account management or consulting preferred
· Strong collaboration skills, ability to adapt to a dynamic start-up environment with a passion for making an impact
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
· Strong critical thinking, analytical skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set
· Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high-pressure situations
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
At (COMPANY NAME), all full-time permanent employees will have the following Benefits.
· Long-term prospects for a professional career
· Flexible Work culture
· (COMPANY NAME) Stock Options
· Referral Bonus (customer / employee)