(COMPANY NAME), the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of (COMPANY NAME) are inspired by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world.
What is a Business Architect (BA)?
A Business Architect is a tenured Solution Consultant with a strong commercial focus and a track record of working across multiple industries. Solution Consultants may also be known as " Pre-sales Consultant," "Sales Consultant," or "Sales Engineer".
The Business Architect is responsible for uncovering potential in Accounts by uncovering gaps in a companies ability to execute and addressing those gaps with the (COMPANY NAME) Platform. The focus is more commercial than technical. The BA delivers thought leadership and insights based on their broad industry experience to uncover unconsidered business needs, ultimately helping companies transform.
The BA is an experienced person who works alongside their colleagues, in Sales and Solution Engineering, throughout the sales lifecycle and also as part of a High Potential Account nurturing program. They orchestrate and deliver customer facing workshops to uncover account potential. They co create a vision to address this potential which includes value drivers to create commercial urgency.
To accomplish this, they should have a working knowledge of basic business accountancy terminology and the ability to perform Return on Investment (ROI) & Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) calculations. Exceptional presentation skills and a strong executive presence are a must.
* To develop and deliver innovation workshops to key decision makers to address their known and unconsidered business issues
* Seek out and nurture high potential accounts with other high performing teams.
* Industry experience across multiple sectors are preferable, incorporating and developing a point of view based on (COMPANY NAME)'s solutions.
* To fully understand and clearly articulate the benefits of (COMPANY NAME) to "C" level executives.
* Construct and present basic ROI & TCO calculations.
* Present compelling (COMPANY NAME) visions while supporting relationships with customers and partners.
* Display initiative, self motivation and deliver high quality results along with meeting all expectations for both internal and external customers.
* Have a strong interest in growing your career and participating in our internal training programs and mentorship initiatives.
* Understanding the unique business requirements of customers within one (or more) industries and translating/presenting those needs into a compelling vision and roadmap for our customers.
* Experience of designing and executing workshop based pre-sales / consulting activities.
* 5 + years experience in a pre sale, consultancy, or delivery / training role for a software solution organisation.
* Exceptional oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication and relationship skills.
* Exceptional 'in room' executive presence, the ability to command a room.
* Proven time management skills in a dynamic team environment.
* Ability to work as part of a team to solve problems in dynamic, energising environments.
* Inquisitive, practical and passionate about technology and sharing knowledge.
* Likes to be the first to know something and to understand why and how things happen.
* Good at searching out information and experimenting, likes to concentrate on a particular topic and to solve puzzles.
* Good at explaining ideas and finding ways to keep people's attention.
* Willing and able to travel
* Related Bachelor's degree
* Business fluency in French (required)
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please contact the Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm Recruiting Department.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org