We're looking for a leader in our Customer Success team to scale a growing team that is responsible for delivering time-bound services that help customers meet their goals and adopt (COMPANY NAME).
As a Customer Success leader based in Dublin, you will report to the Head of Customer Success in EMEA and initially be responsible for delivering a successful onboarding program for our clients in the earliest and most critical phases of their journey with (COMPANY NAME). You will build programs directly impacting EMEA and customers that also serve as the global playbook for (COMPANY NAME)'s adoption-focused services across the world.
(COMPANY NAME)'s onboarding services are pre-packaged solutions that take place over 30-90 days and help our customers see early value in adopting a work management software, train their collaborators, and facilitate the change management process. You will be responsible for working cross-functionally across sales, marketing, and operations to bring to market onboarding services packages for (COMPANY NAME)'s customers.
You must be a hands-on leader who enjoys leading from the front and getting into details while also being able to think and act strategically. A core priority is to be a greater leader for your team and business partner acting as a mentor and a coach who is able to guide team members through challenging and ambiguous situations and help them keep our engagements on track. You'll do this all while keeping pace with rapid organizational growth and in coordination with global teams.
What you'll achieve
* Design, develop, and deliver the strategy for the full range of time-bound Customer Success services focused on getting teams to adopt (COMPANY NAME)
* Oversee and support the scaling the EMEA Onboarding Consultants and our training and Education programs
* Lead the scaled expansion of Education and Training for EMEA customers
* Identify opportunities to maximise customer values within the 1st 90 days of there onboarding through new innovative methods you test and show success with
* Expand the team of onboarding consultants to meet the increasing demand
* Drive three primary metrics: increase utilization, cultivate champion relationships, and successfully graduate accounts
* Work cross-functionally to drive operational requirements and implement processes to scale the sale and delivery of onboarding services, from pre-sales through implementation
* Partner with Revenue Operations and Professional Services to drive customer learnings and operational analytics
* Provide a framework and enable colleagues in global offices to implement best practices from the onboarding services playbook
* Act as an escalation point for onboarding services, working with the team to develop solutions to problems, drive customer alignment and be accountable for engagement success
* At least 2 years of combined experience in a similar customer-facing and people management role
* Experience in:
* Leading a team that is part of a global, matrixed organisation
* Building and managing teams that deliver time-bound engagements to SMB & Midmarket customers
* Partnering effectively with sales counterparts to deliver aligned goals centred on Customer's Success
* Dedicated people manager who gets satisfaction from developing early- to mid-career team members
* A leader with a bias towards action and ability to build and make the business case for scaling our business
* Skilled in navigating cross-functional relationships to get buy-in in a high-growth SaaS environment
* Customer obsessed -- a passion for understanding, driving, and improving customer adoption of (COMPANY NAME)'s product.
(COMPANY NAME) helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations and millions of users rely on (COMPANY NAME), including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohl's, Sephora, Traveloka, and Viessmann. (COMPANY NAME) has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace and the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, and one of Glassdoor's and Inc.'s Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters and flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, and Tokyo, (COMPANY NAME) is always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world's teams to work together effortlessly.
Our goal is to ensure that (COMPANY NAME) upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team