Technology is at the heart of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP and is the driving force behind its success. Our in-house technology team allows The Group to give customers and brand partners the best possible experience across content and commerce, and to continually innovate and lead the online luxury industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring data consistency and synchronization across E-commerce platform systems.
* Analyse data flows, both legacy and strategic
* Analyse and resolution identification of bugs and product data issues
* Testing and execution of functions and processes aimed at migrating data across platform
* Support stakeholders
* Creation and maintenance of internal tooling aimed at automating checks, monitoring and facilitating data integrity
* Analyse on DB SQL, Oracle, MongoDB e PostgreSQL
* Good knowledge of Relational Databases
* Great Team work attitude (cooperation, grit, knowledge sharing, proactivity)
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools (especially MS Excel)
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Basic knowledge of C#
* Flexibility in independently learning new technologies
* Fluent English (written and spoken)
Location: Zola Predosa, Bologna