Acteur spatial mondialement reconnu dans les domaines des télécommunications, de la navigation, de l'observation de la terre, de l'exploration et de la réalisation d'infrastructures orbitales, (COMPANY NAME) Alenia Space est une Joint-Venture entre les groupes (COMPANY NAME) (67%) et Leonardo (33%).
Primary Purpose of Role
he/she supports the management and development of activities concerning planning and costs, optimizing resources linked to the relevant perimeter: resources, organization, Information system, service providers and partners to minimize global costs of the Direction.
Contribute to the CCEL-I activities, with the appropriate level of detail, mainly related to Industrial performances, facilitating the teamwork among Business Lines and CC's.
Relationships will be required to be built and maintained with the following principals:
* CCEL-I Director
* CCEL-I Dpt's Directors/Managers
* Business Lines/CC's Controllers
* Business Lines/CC's Operation
* WP's Managers
* OFP referents
Key Responsibilities and tasks
* Periodically (mainly PPS Campaigns) verify the programs status. Highlights deviations, supports the cost mitigation actions, suggests opportunity inside and among programs.
* Reports the status, including the preparation of documents related to the program status (BRs, etc).
* Contribute e follow-up of the Monthly Programs Review actions plan.
* Guarantees the performance of the flow of information and the physical flow in term of I/O
and internally in accordance with the Industrial Plan.
* Ensure EAC costs are inside allocated budgets/internal Targets for Dpt's internal cost typology (Running Costs, Indirect hours, travels, etc).
* To actively cooperate with all the CCEL-I internal functions in order to have the maximum collaboration and transparency in the preparation of the economical data and documentation.
* Manages and develops the company computerized manufacturing systems (planning and execution) and procedures to optimize efficiency.
Key Performance Indicators
KPIs for the role will be specifically developed with the role holder however these will cover:
* Programs economical results.
* Product Line economical status.
Experience and Skills
The following is necessary for the role:
* Knowledge and experience of planning build-up, analysis and related SW tools (MS Project and Primavera Project Planner).
* Knowledge and experience of cost estimation, analysis and related SW tool (SAP, OASIS, PCM…).
The following would be an asset:
* Experience of working in a multi-discipline team environment with project pressures.
* Knowledge and experience in the Project Controlling.
Education & Qualifications
* Management Engineering degree or equivalent is needed.
* Membership of a professional management Institution (PMI, IPMA, APICS, etc) is an asset.
Personality / Behaviors / Values
* Displays energy, drive, agility and resilience in achieving work-related goals under difficult circumstances. Enjoys or thrives on developing and performing through teamwork, and promoting improvements and change.
* Ability to interface well and influence effectively at all levels including internally and externally with customers, partners and suppliers.
* Willingness and ability to learn as much as possible about their area of responsibility.
* Will have a collaborative approach, be a clear and proactive communicator and a good listener.
* Curiosity and pro-activeness.
Innovation, passion, ambition : rejoignez (COMPANY NAME) et créez le monde de demain, dès aujourd'hui
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||03 Sep 2020|
|Bereich:||Luft-und Raumfahrt / Verteidigung|