Primary Firm in the Renewables/Utilities sector.
La figura ricercata
BDM will be responsible for planning and executing the commercial and business activities in his area, including the relationship with the clients to whom services are provided. Likewise, he/she is responsible for the start-up and follow-up of new projects, up to the moment of delivery to the client or to the Operation and Maintenance and Engineering and Construction departments.
Responsible under the supervision of the BD Director for the solar and wind project opportunities in his area including identification and assessments, regulatory feasibility, negotiations with stakeholders and approvals.
* Manage the development of wind and solar projects, especially land securing, permitting and connection activities.
* Establish and oversee relationships with project stakeholders, including co - developers, transmission service operators, regional and local public administration institutions and local communities
* Manage, procure and negotiate Land Agreements
* Support financial department on project finance ac.tivities.
* Coordinate with internal Development Technical, Financial, and Legal teams in Italy and HQ, and other stakeholders to implement and accelerate all project related work leading to decision on investment as per internal procedures.
* Support the development and implementation of short and longer-term strategies for developing new renewable energy projects.
* Identifies market opportunities, knows the needs of potential customers and translates them into viable projects for both the business line and its customers.
* Analyze the technical, legal, financial and environmental viability of the projects.
* Prepares offers and participates in negotiations. Presents the proposals to potential clients/authorities and refines the requirements, taking care of the impact that these adjustments may represent to the business line
* Is responsible for negotiating with the clients/authorities of the projects and their respective economic proposals, to achieve their closure, taking care of their viability at all times.
* Supervises the preparation of documentation packages to participate in contests and bids.
* Establishes and maintains in good condition the relationships with companies, government institutions and third parties, to facilitate the completion of projects in a timely manner.
* During projects execution, maintains contact with the client/authorities until the end of them by following up and facilitating the relief of pending issues, in order to maintain good relations and take care of the image of the company.
* Delivers to BD Director Italy the periodically reports on progress in the search for business opportunities, proposals in process, negotiations and other processes under its responsibility.
* Manage the budget of the projects, ensuring profitability and committed income.
* Coordinate multidisciplinary teams, with which it does not have hierarchical dependence.
* Identify opportunities and provide differential solutions to the needs of each client/project.
* Prepare and present documents effectively in difficult situations.
Il candidato prescelto
Degree/Training: Bachelor in Engineering, Finance, related or similar.
Additional Training: Knowledge of development activity of PV/WIND projects, electricity market, power generation projects, renewable energy.
Languages/Level: English/ High
Years/Areas experience required: 5 years holding similar functions
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Career progression in a multinational environment.
Fai click sul comando
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||02 Okt 2020|
|Bereich:||Personal / Personalvermittlung|