Technology is at the heart of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP and is the driving force behind its success. Our in-house technology team allows The Group to give customers and brand partners the best possible experience across content and commerce, and to continually innovate and lead the online luxury industry.
We see data as material to fuel conversations and refine decision making at the micro and macroscales - all with the intention of making YOOX NET-A-PORTER truly market-leading brands at the confluence of luxury, fashion and technology.
Reporting to the Lead Implementation Analyst, you will be part of the analytics team within the YOOX NET-A-PORTER business. You'll be the expert in tagging for the team, defining best practice on how we collect and process behavioural data. You will be a key point of contact for product management and tech teams to make sure rich data is provided consistently and accurately to tagging solutions, and then own how this data is pushed to our web analytics and marketing tech tools.
* Support analytics implementation (Google Analytics) across web and native apps, with responsibility for the implementation on specific digital properties and/or site areas.
* Work with stakeholders and insight analysts to understand business measurement requirements, translating these into comprehensive analytics tracking solutions.
* Implement web analytics and marketing tags using Google Tag Manager.
* Support in the deployment of App Analytics using GTM and Firebase.
* Be responsible for the data layer, understanding requirements, writing technical specifications and working closely with developers during the development process.
* Debug analytics and marketing data flows, working with developers, analysts and business teams as needed.
* Be responsible for the administration of Google Analytics, including custom dimensions and filters.
* Work closely with data analysts on testing of digital analytics data.
* Manage day-to-day activities of the external agency supporting with web analytics implementation.
* Experience in the web analytics domain and hands-on implementation experience with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics.
* Experience using industry-standard web analytics tools at an administrator level.
* Familiarity with JSON data layers and experience working with developers throughout implementation.
* Experience working with performance marketing teams and implementing marketing tags through a tag management solution.
* Experience using a tag management tool (Google Tag Manager preferable).
* An undergraduate level degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, data science, physics or equivalent numerical degree, or have demonstrable industry experience.
Location: Zola Predosa, Bologna