Who are we? xxxx0;
(COMPANY NAME) simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. We have built a fast, intuitive and automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus and what really matters: their employees. Through (COMPANY NAME), employees have a dedicated access for their payslips and are able to manage efficiently their leave and expense requests. To build such a solution, we have created our own programming language: JetLang. Thanks to JetLang we were able to code Labour Code and collective agreements, and today we continue to add new features.
We have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France since 2015 and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain, the UK and now Italy. More than 3000 companies such as Big Mamma, MinuteBuzz or Sellsy to name a few already trust us. Over 500 PayFiters have already joined the adventure and we have raised 95MEUR to keep growing.
Your role: be one of our first Italian Account Executives and convince Italian SMBs that (COMPANY NAME) is the best payroll / HRIS solution on the marketxxxx1;
The position is based in Paris within our Italian team, with a possibility to work from Italy/other location as we offer a "work from anywhere" policy for more flexibility and employee fulfillment.
Your missions xxx8;
* convert prospects sourced into customers,
* build business proposals,
* gather feedback from our prospects to help the product team prioritize the development of new features,
* participate in the recruitment of the team's future hires.
This job has been tailored for you if... xxxx2;
* you are native Italian speaker
* you come with 1-2 years minimum experience in SaaS Sales in a hypergrowth environment and/or at a large Tech company
* you have a strong willingness to learn and strong coachability,
* closing new deals is your reason for living,
* adaptability and listening skills,
* you like to work in a goal-oriented and with a customer focus environment,
* telephone skills & enthusiasm,
* a real interest in the product,
* rigorous methodology to follow up on leads,
* ability to engage in complex conversations with C-Level contacts (CEO, CFO, HR Director).
* self-motivated with an entrepreneurial mindset
We are meant to work together if... xxxx6;
* you are a real team player who want to build a big success story with us,
* Italian is your mother tongue and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment,
* you have a strong interpersonal and communication skills,
* you want to learn, improve and gain responsibility in a growing team
What we offer xxx4;xxx9;
* an amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming,
* an international and dynamic team with flexible work locations,
* a gym inside the office and Gymlib subscription with preferential rate,
* regular team and global events,
* restaurant tickets,
* 4 weeks of paternity leave (fully covered) and 20 weeks of maternity leave (fully covered),
* Henner insurance (60% covered by (COMPANY NAME)),
* great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes,
* MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Hiring process ⚙xxx9;
1xxx9;⃣ Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
2xxx9;⃣ Phone interview
3xxx9;⃣ On-site meetings, for about 2 hours in our office with team-members
4xxx9;⃣BBQ test to share a drink with the entire (COMPANY NAME) team (no sausage, no test xxxx4;)
Want to know more about our epic team? xxxx4;
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you describe yourself with these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you've done and what you want to do. We'll be more than happy to meet you :)