About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry. With innovation at the core of its DNA, (COMPANY NAME)'s core offerings include pan-European and domestic Commercial Acquiring for physical or online businesses, secured payment transaction processing for banks and financial institutions, as well as transactional services in e-Ticketing and for local and central public agencies. Thanks to a presence in 30+ countries, (COMPANY NAME) is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies, delivering cutting-edge digital services. (COMPANY NAME)'s activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services including equensWorldline and Mobility & e-Transactional Services. (COMPANY NAME) employs circa 11,000 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of circa 2.3 billion euros on a yearly basis. wxxxxxxxx.xxm
CETREL Securities SA is part of (COMPANY NAME). Established in 2006, the company provides data integration services in an Application Service Provider (ASP) mode for banking, fund administration and insurance. Within our Luxembourgish entity CETREL Securities SA, we are looking for an Application Support.
* Production application support Level 2;
* Participating in the development and implementation of Shell scripting (Linux) and PL/SQL packages.
* Writes and conducts quality and integration tests;
* Assist the customer during User Acceptance Test;
* Provide training sessions to end users.
Follow and improve the Standards & Methods
* Managing the post-implementation support and system enhancements;
* Participates in requirements, architecture, and design meetings.
* Ensure that code adheres to standards and methods;
* Bachelor's Degree or higher Degree in Computer science or equivalent experience;
* 2 years' experience in similar position;
* Basic knowledge of the financial data providers (i.e. Six Financial information, Bloomberg, Reuters, WM data, Interactive data) will be considered as an asset;
* Strong analytical, conceptual reasoning and modelling skills;
* Good knowledge of problem solving and decision making techniques;
* Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities;
* Autonomous, proactive and result-oriented individual who appreciate working in a fast and dynamic environment;
* Ability to be flexible and to work both independently and in a team environment in an international & multi-cultural environment;
* Fluent in French and English (both oral and written).
* Database: SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, SQL Developer, Java, WmWare;
* Archiving tool: SVN, Tortoise SVN;
* Application Servers: Wildfly;
* Other: LINUX, ksh, Perl;
* Scheduling : $Universe
Why work at (COMPANY NAME)?
Our success comes from strong skills, new ideas, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from (COMPANY NAME). Not only do they represent our Human Capital, they are also key players in our success. We make managing our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
At (COMPANY NAME), we do more than just managing our talents. It is our top priority to involve them, inspire them, and develop them. In line with our guiding principle "Build your career and grow with us", it is our mission to ensure that their potential can grow and flourish through the numerous development programs and career opportunities we offer.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Our recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities