Line of ServiceAdvisory
Industry/SectorAsset and Wealth Management
SpecialismConduct and Compliance
Job Description & SummaryUna carrera dentro de los Servicios Regulatorios de Riesgo y Cumplimiento, te brindará la oportunidad de ayudar a las empresas a reconsiderar su enfoque al riesgo y crear una ventaja de riesgo sostenible. Somos parte de una propuesta de cliente única, ayudamos a nuestros clientes a desarrollar controles internos adecuados aprovechando las soluciones analíticas y tecnológicas para respaldar la ejecución eficiente de la gobernanza, para optimizar sus políticas y procesos de cumplimiento de riesgos y mejorar el rendimiento del negocio..
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
* Prepare deliverables
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
* Work on developing internal relationships and your (COMPANY NAME) brand
Our Global Fund Distribution (GFD) practice is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
The GFD team advises and assists clients to determine and launch efficient fund distribution strategies, undertake market entry and ongoing regulatory and tax reporting in the countries of distribution. They also investigate and resolve associated distribution issues relating to local investors, distribution agents and other entities supporting distribution.
As a Fund Distribution Consultant, you will:
* Handle the registration and/or ETF listing process of funds for public distribution in various countries in accordance with the client's needs;
* Liaise with our internationally based clients, our global network of Investment Management experts, and other administrative parties (fund admin, local agents...) on registration issues;
* Help monitor and ensure that the ongoing regulatory reporting, publication and tax reporting obligations are satisfied;
* Interface with and provide proactive assistance and feedback to clients on distribution related issues;
* Contribute to the various market research and evaluation studies undertaken for clients to determine their desired multi-country distribution strategy;
* Assist in service proposal preparation.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End Date