About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is the leading financial technology company in Latin America. Its first product, launched in 2014, is a no-fee credit card that is fully managed by a mobile app. Almost 30 million people have requested the product since launch, and the company has passed the 10 million active customer mark. In 2017, (COMPANY NAME) launched its proprietary loyalty rewards program ("(COMPANY NAME) Rewards"), as well as a digital account ("NuConta") that is already used by 7 million people. This year, the company began testing its personal loan service and took its first steps in international expansion, opening offices in Mexico and Argentina. To date, (COMPANY NAME) has raised around US$ 420 million in seven equity investment rounds from Sequoia Capital, Kaszek Ventures, Tiger Global Management, QED, Founders Fund, DST Global, Redpoint Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Dragoneer Investment Group, Thrive Capital and Tencent. Recently, (COMPANY NAME) was elected as the most innovative company in Latin America and ranked no. 36 on Fast Company' 50 Most Innovative Companies ranking.
Why is Customer Excellence so important for us?
We set out to completely redefine the standard of the financial services industry in México.
We believe we must earn our customers' business and that it is not just possible but also our obligation to provide a great customer experience to all Nu cardholders. This mindset is present in everything we do - from the way we design our processes to the tone we use in every customer interaction. We want to build a meaningful relationship with each one of our customers and therefore we believe this is one of our biggest competitive advantages.
What are some examples of problems or tasks a Customer Excellence Analyst will work in?
* Provide support to our customers answering chats, emails and calls
* Empower our customers by making sure they know our app's features
* Analyze customer's application data and documents submitted
* Collect feedback and suggestions from customers and prospects
* Triage and treat potential bugs and operational issues affecting customers
* Track claims on our chargeback process
* Call customers to confirm information needed on potential fraud cases
* Reach out to late customers to explain payment plans
* Identify opportunities to improve our internal processes and share with leaders
What are we looking for?
* Students or graduates from all courses (bachelor degree)
* Spanish speakers with a great understanding of English (advanced english)
* Passionate about Customer Service and technology
* Active user of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin)
* Great people skills - good listener, enjoys engaging in discussions with people with different backgrounds and willing to go beyond and enchant customers
* Customer Service background (desired - not mandatory)
* Ability to give constructive feedback (product, tooling, customer perception, communication)
* Problem Solver (own the problem)
* Calculation/ Mathematics
* Analytical & multi-tasking skills.
* Attention to details
* Ability to develop rapport & demonstrate a caring attitude.
You will fit well if
* You thrive in dynamic, fast-paced, results oriented teams
* You are hungry and enjoy being constantly challenged to learn and do more
* You embrace conflict of ideas and like to question the status quo
* You fast and easily adapt to changing situations and priorities
* You believe in building great products and doing great work
* You don't settle for half baked answers and get to the heart of the matter
* You anticipate questions and problems that may arise
* You Wow customers and exceed their expectations in every interaction
* You are curious, and genuinely listen to customers
* You understand the hard tradeoffs and abide by the NuCode to handle sensitive situations
* Casual and international environment - you can wear jeans and sneakers to work and speak English everyday
* Competitive compensation package
* Food Card - Vale de Despensa
* Health and Life insurance
* 15 days paid vacation
* Christmas Bonus ("Aguinaldo") of 30 days of pay per year
* Language Program - NuLanguage
Diversity and Inclusion at (COMPANY NAME)
We want to have a product for every person, and we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of Nubanker recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At (COMPANY NAME), everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||26 Mär 2021|
|Bereich:||Banken / Finanzen|