WELLA - Mexico Demand Planning Analyst
"Wella' is one of the world's leading professional and retail hair companies. It is a beauty collective with a mission to enable consumers to look & feel like their true self. Its love brands, which include beauty icons such as Wella, Clairol, OPI, and ghd (all together "Wella"), are co-created by & designed for the beauty junkies of today & tomorrow. Following the signing of an agreement with global investment firm KKR for the divestiture of (COMPANY NAME)'s Professional and Retail Hair businesses, "Wella" is on its way to become a fully independent, standalone company with its own management team and operational structures. At closing, our new Company will have presence in over 100 countries and an estimated annual net revenue of $2.3Bn. "Wella" and its brands, are and will remain committed to a range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment.
At Wella Supply Chain, you are responsible for ensuring accurate, timely forecasts are delivered to the business for relevant brands.
We're looking for a Demand Planning Analyst for Mexico to join our supply chain team.
You will be responsible for this critical job with significant commercial and business implications.
* Responsible for communication of forecasts and resolution of issues at key business meetings.
* In charge of the communication of forecasts and the resolution of issues at key business meetings. Leads the forecast reviews and working collaboratively and cross-functionally to understand and deliver the brand/customer requirements.
* Maintaining and developing Manugistics and SAP, as the key forecast business tools.
* Managing communication on all aspects relating to demand planning and inventory.
* Analyzing, providing, and actioning monthly forecast accuracy and inventory reports.
* Communicating supply chain issues that could affect the business. Includes communicating and collaborating closely with the International Supply Chain and Global teams to ensure the LATAM requirements are clearly understood & met, and to ensure smooth, timely supply of product including NPD.
* Driving process excellence including championing the S&OP process, continuous improvement, and best practice.
* Supporting the Demand Planning Manager in contributing to and influencing strategic plans.
* Develop deep knowledge of statistical forecasting methods and use them to efficiently maintain optimal JDA forecast.
* Root cause analysis and action planning of demand-driven orders/volume cut.
You thrive at building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions. You are committed, conscientious and always lead with integrity. You recognise the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to an organization. You believe in the value of teamwork. You bring a high level of knowledge and know-how plus creativity and enthusiasm to your work and to everything you do.
* A Bachelor´s / Master´s degree in Supply Chain, Business or related
* 2 to 4 years of Demand Planning or Supply Planning experience and working with multifunctional teams
* Analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
* Ability to adapt to changing environment and quickly learn new processes.
* Track record of working independently to produce solutions.
* Experience owning measures and improving results.
* Effective oral and written communication skills.
* Solid technical skills in SAP, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Fluent in Spanish and English
* Previous experience in a highly-regulated industry is preferred.
* Solution-minded; desire to solve problems.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR WELLA
What you can expect from us:
* Attractive salary package
* Competitive holiday allowance
* Wide range of benefits (health insurance, pension, car lease and/or mobility allowance for selected roles as well as wellbeing benefits)
* Continued learning and growth opportunities
* Truly international and diverse environment where you can be your true self
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We comply with national, federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities