JOBE TITLE BANKING PROJECT MANAGER
* FCR Transformation Project managers plan, mobilize and direct projects of medium to high complexity and
scale from definition to closure?.
* They are typically responsible for the end to end delivery of a single project or workstream of a larger project or program, proactively balancing scope, schedule, budget, risks, outcomes and benefits (Projects can be standalone or form part of a program).
* They are responsible for deploying the Global Transformation Project Management framework and other Global Transformation.
* They work closely with Program Managers, Senior Project Managers and Global Portfolio Management Office to ensure alignment of their project with the wider change portfolio and the Group Strategy, Values ??and Behaviors.
* Project Managers may also support 'small changes' by providing oversight and guidance to multiple smaller initiatives within a business.
* ?Management and control of projects to meet exacting timescales necessary in a competitive market place
* Defining the approach and dealing with complex requirements and unique projects - often one off initiatives
* Achieving benefits (cost reduction, revenue increase, strategic goals) set out in the business case
* Management of stakeholders
* Working with multiple delivery and business partner teams
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
-Excellent understanding of the project lifecycle
-Excellent understanding of Global Transformation Business Transformation Frameworks and best practice techniques
-In depth experience of working in a banking environment and change projects
-Stakeholder management experience, especially impactful communication, influencing and running project governance Implementation, change management and benefits realisation
-Planning and Plan Management
-Risk and Issues Management
-Financial and Budget Management
Qualifications and Accreditations
* Fluent both in English & Spanish
* PMP certification or training
* Prince2 - Optional
* Any relevant local banking qualifications such as ACIB (Associate of the Chartered Institute of Bankers) - Optional
This position it is located in Mexico City