Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then you need to keep reading!
When we're looking to hire at (COMPANY NAME), we look internally first. Our teams get the benefit of your experience and you get more chances to grow and progress. So, if you are ready for a new challenge and want to drive your career, apply now!
(COMPANY NAME)' purpose is power better journeys, using the latest technologies to develop solutions for our customers. We sit at the heart of every travel journey - journeys that are personalized, rewarding and purposeful.
Summary of the role:
As an Account Executive you'll join our team that make sure to renew, develop and sell product to small travel agencies. You'll be responsible for handling a big amoung of small accounts of different markets in Mexico.
In this role you´ll:
1. Develop customers and identify new opportunities in the Retail market. You'll do it by:
* Initiating, follow-up and leadiing all stages of the sales cycle to develop, retain and renew the account with the assigned corporate target prior to the contract expiration
* Building developing and maintaining structured relationships with account decision-makers in order to develop new opportunities
* Achieving full commercial responsibility for clients in portfolio
2. IT Sales, with focus on improving and increasing sales growth. You'll do it by:
* Having the Knowledge of IT Sales objectives and recurrent IT Sales.
* Maintaining a high level of current knowledge of the product portfolio and the benefits of specific products for each targeted customer segment as well as of other segment-relevant information
3. Internal Administrative tasks. You'll do it by:
* Internal Reporting & Knowledge Sharing
* Providing monthly planning and reporting on activities to Team Leader
* Understanding the internal flow of systems and daily activities
* Taking responsibility for contracts, account reporting, tracking of accounts, maintaining accurate and high quality information
About the ideal candidate:
* University degree in Tourism, Marketing, Sales, Business or related field
* Demonstratable experience with Travel Agencies
* Knowledge and know how solution selling
* Experience in commercial negotiations with a systematic approach to sales
* Proven experience of MS Office tools
* Fluency in English and Spanish
What we can offer you:
* Flexible workplace
* Constantly learn new skills and try new ideas
* Work in one of one of the world's top 10 software companies
* Become part of an industry that never stops growing
* Be part of a multicultural team of 19,000 professionals
* The application process takes 10 minutes to complete. You just need to create your candidate profile in our system and upload your resume!
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We're committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
The posting of vacancies and the treatment of applications are, in each (COMPANY NAME) location, subject to national law and possible collective agreements with local staff representation. Internal Mobility policies vary from office to office, please check with your local HR representative the requirements and policy in place. E.g. a minimum time on position or Line Manager approval may be requested