In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on (COMPANY NAME). (COMPANY NAME) is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Have you ever wondered what it takes to provide comprehensive cybersecurity to the world's largest, and most demanding organizations? (COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in data protection and cybersecurity. We provide solutions for defense, critical infrastructure and telecommunication operators, industrial and financial companies. We provide best in class security practices in consulting, professional services, design, implementation and other security services.
We are looking for an experienced, high-energy, hands-on, Senior Sales Engineer to support the LATAM Region sales team in defining strategies for successful sales and implementations of (COMPANY NAME) security solutions in a broad range of applications including:
* Data Security and Encryption
* Cloud Security
* Credentialing & PKI Application
In addition, s/he will be expected to present to government and commercial customers (including; development staff, CXO's, analysts and partners) information concerning the technical and business benefits of (COMPANY NAME) security solutions.
The position will require 50% or more of travel - mostly domestic with some international travel.
* Provide pre-sales technical sales support for all (COMPANY NAME) products.
* Work together with the Business Development and Technical Support teams to ensure overall customer satisfaction;
* Identify customer technical requirements, provide clear estimation of feasibility and risks;
* Support contract negotiations with technical background;
* Prepare workflows, answers to Requests for Proposals, Request for Information and project proposals;
* Work to identify sales prospect requirements for (COMPANY NAME) products;
* Prepare initial solution presentations and demonstrations for all (COMPANY NAME) products;
* Study customer operation to understand their business direction and application requirements in order to help them define their technical needs and recommend solutions that meet those needs utilizing company products;
* Provide high-level technical support, consultation and training on company's products and capabilities to Partners, End-Users and other departments as part of the sales cycle;
* Work closely with Product Management to identify, evaluate, and make technical recommendations regarding strategic product enhancements based on market initiatives, new technology, partnerships or customer requirements;
* Arrange and coordinate product demonstrations or trial installations of products;
* Maintain a high degree of technical awareness of relevant products, competitors, and trends in the marketplace.
* Any other duties or tasks as assigned
Skills and Experience:
* 5+ years pre-sales working experience for an enterprise software or security company (some experience working with channel/partner is required) with a proven track record and demonstrable skills at presenting technical information at the business executive level or at the architect level
* Specialized knowledge/skills and demonstrated proficiency with at least one major open systems operating system (UNIX, Linux or Windows)
* Enterprise software installation experience is required; installation across private, public and hybrid clouds is a plus
* Strong background in at least one of the following areas: Storage systems (SAN, NAS), Enterprise Databases (Oracle, SQL server, Informix, DB2 etc.) or Security (encryption, access control, PKI, digital certificates etc.) is a must
* Prior scripting experience using python, PowerShell or Restful API is a plus
* Knowledge of Risk Management concepts and Global Security Regulations for Data is a plus
* Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills
* Bachelor's degree in a technical subject (e.g., Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering) Master's degree a plus
At (COMPANY NAME) we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With (COMPANY NAME) employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now